Fred Meyer Nutrition Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fred Meyer Nutrition Clerk Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (Spokane, WA) in October 2009.

Interview

Your brought into a large room with many applicants, you answer a questionaire and thats it. You will sit down with the HR person afterwords to have a very basic interview.

Interview Questions

• Everything we pretty predictable: If I'm an angry customer, how do you handle me? etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, you came in, did your work and they paid you a wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Fred Meyer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (Seattle, WA) in September 2010.

Interview

They have a pretty good interviewing system for new hires but the internal hiring can be very sloppy.

Interview Questions

• "Who have you learned the most from in your work experience"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (Idaho Falls, ID) in April 2012.

Interview

It was nerve wracking since I hate interviews because I don't always have faith in my abilities. The interviewer was courteous but still made me nervous. I felt somewhat confident but felt like he didn't like me.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted the job and what I could bring to the department   Answer Question