Freddie Mac Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Freddie Mac Analyst Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Interview

They asked technical questions to see if my experience fits with the job description. It was a 30 min phone call with the hiring manager. It was entry level so they didn't ask that specific. Still waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Freddie Mac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

There was no words i could decribe how horible this interview was...they kept me wating for almost 20 minutes past late the time the told me to show up...even then they didn't offer me glass of water ( it had been a hot day outside up words of 90 degrees plus!)and they once i got to the face- to -face they didnt even ask question,, pretty much rejected me right on the spot! Stay far away from the company if y want to be apprecated..i work at Rite aid now and beleive it or not the treatment so much better then some these other "office type suit rut low down desk joker job"

Interview Questions

• They ask me ' why should Freddie mac hire you" like they didnt have a clue why im showing up!! its not ROCKET SCIENCE   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in September 2010.

Interview

This was a very basic behavioral interview. I hate this type of interview because there is practically no way to measure performance. I interviewed one week ago, so I am still waiting to hear back. The questions were fairly basic, such as: "Tell me about a problem you faced and the solution." I'd rather do a case interview, at least they show if someone is smart enough to be an analyst.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freddie Mac in June 2009.

Interview

It was a total of six 1-on-1 interviews about fixed income and mortgage knowledge. Interviews included personal questions, technical questions, and IQ questions. All interviews took place in different two days within one week. Interviewers had different emphasis on the type of questions. But it's always good to be well prepared.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was to think of a question for the interviewer to ask the next candidate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Freddie Mac in March 2011.

Interview

Attended Freddie Day after an on-campus interview (~30 min). On Freddie Day had about 3 interviews that lasted approx 30 min each. There seemed to be a lot of uncertainty regarding the nature of the program I was applying for, and one of the interviewers had only been with the company for a week. Interviews consisted of typical questions about group work habits, research experiences listed on resume, etc. There were also questions related to my major (how do you check for normality of model errors?) and other questions like "What do you think of the financial crisis? Whose fault was it?"

Interview Questions

• How would you explain multicollinearity to a client that does not have an extensive background in statistics?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freddie Mac in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process is not very intense. It begins with a phone screen. Most of the questions are behavioral in nature. A few times I was asked technical questions that were testing my knowledge of how changes in asset values are reflected on the balance sheet and income statements.

Interview Questions

• If there are changes in value of our assets where will you see the changes?   1 Answer