Freddie Mac Director Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Freddie Mac Director Interview Questions in Washington, DC

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial conversation with the recruiting area via phone screen. Recruiting set up multiple interviews within two weeks with two of the hiring manager's peers, as well as with the hiring manager. Process flowed very smoothly, was very different from interviewer to interviewer, and was not structured. Overall, the level of difficulty was easy to average.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Freddie Mac

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

Three level of interviews: Peers, Supervisor and Manager

Interview Questions

• Given the uncerntainty of GSE, what your plan to join us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It is reasonable process and the recruiter is really professional and helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

Received an email from HR Rep regarding a job that I applied to, in order to set up phone interview. Commnication was very good at the beggining. During phone interview it was going well until I was asked about a term that from my previous industry we didn't use. I asked the recruiter to explain the term, because there may be a good chance that in my former industry we call it something different. Response was "I don't know what it means, they just told me to ask you about it." At this point I realized I was doomed. I was informed that I would hear something by the start of the next week. After the call, I did some research on the term how Freddie Mac uses it, compared to my former industry and as a result I sent an email to the HR Rep explaining my findings as well as a thank you. The email was recieved and read (thanks to the return receipt), but no response.
    Now its the day of when I should be hearing back from HR Rep, but no call or email. I wait till the next day and send an email to inquire, once again my email is opened but no response. A week later, I get a automated message stating the position has been filled. Very unprofessional way for a HR Rep to handle a potential employee. I can handle the rejection, its just that as "job seekers" I guess that we put to much trust into the professionalism of others.