Freddie Mac Intern Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Freddie Mac Intern Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2.4

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

I advise you go to any of the events open to the public- it helped me land this year round internship. I had a brief phone interview with a manager, then got called in for the in-person. A few rounds, meeting with managers, supervisors, directors, and the VP of my department. Overall, it was a pleasant experience, no pressure, all straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked in a group and there was a problem, how did you address it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Freddie Mac

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the IT Risk Management director. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. Next day I recieved a phone call from HR representative and was invited for the onsite interview. Two days after my second interview, I recieved an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

I had a 30 minute one on one interview that consisted mainly of me describing my previous work and education experience. There were no technical questions, but I was asked some questions about how Freddie Mac works and what they do. I thought the interview went very well especially since I previously completed an externship with Freddie Mac. I sent a thank you not to my interviewer, and have heard absolutely nothing since. No emails to tell me that I was not selected no phone calls, zero contact.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand what it is that Freddie Mac does and if so could you please give a brief overview?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

Regular phone interview. They asked me some behavioral questions, as well as technical questions. I was applying for an IT position, so they asked questions about programming in general. If you could not answer the questions, then the job is not probably for you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (Washington, DC) in October 2010.

Interview

There was a short personality interview given on-campus. There were some technical questions that were pretty straight-forward.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in October 2009.

Interview

Short (1/2-1 hr) behavioral phone interview.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in May 2009.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR, where all questions were behavioral or based on resume. Second round interview was a 2:1 conference call, also with just behavioral and resume based questions. After passing second round, you get placed in a department and they present you with an official offer. You must then take a drug test and complete a background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, compensation and job placement was chosen by the company. Pay is great for a summer internship, especially for the level of work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in April 2009.

Interview

The interview proces begins with a phone screening from a recruiter in human resources and then after asking basic questions of "Why Freddie Mac" and a brief background check, you are evaluated by the department you applied for on another interview.
    As an intern candidate, I then received a second phone interview from the group I was supposed to be working with during the summer and they ran through a 25-minute behavioral interview with me leaving 5 minutes for questions.
    After the completion of a phone interview, an offer was extended 5 business days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time of change. How did you use someone else's criticism to change yourself?   Answer Question