Freddie Mac Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Freddie Mac Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who scheduled a phone interview. after the phone interview, I was invited to Freddie day. A two-day event which consisted of a small mixer the first night and the second day was a campus tour, a panel discussion with recent hires and two 30 minute interviews. The questions were mostly behavioral. There were a few Technical questions but they were not very complex.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a low-level language and a high-level language   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA).

Interview

Applied through the technology Analyst program. Was contacted almost a day after and then was scheduled for a phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes and were mostly behavioral questions. Then was asked to come In for a face to face interview at their offices. I was there with all the other applicants and we were each scheduled for two face to face interviews that lasted about 35 minutes each.

Accounting/Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The first round interview was a phone call that lasted approximately 30 minutes. These were mainly behavior based questions. They asked to describe personal work situations and experiences. Know how Freddie Mac operates.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

it was very easy interview. i applied through university. first interview was telephonic interview. This interview was all about position and company. some basic question about qualification and from resume seems like behavioral interview. second interview was at company headquarter. there were lots of candidates there for interview. At this day there were two interview from two different manager. these interview was all about basic skills, brain teaser, some coding skills and more like behavioral type interview .

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied through a referral. Got an email for a phone interview relatively quick. The phone interview consisted of many behavioral questions. Passed the phone interview and was invited to the on sight interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you turned an obstacle into an opportunity.   Answer Question

Quantitative Analytics Senior Interview

Application

Interview

Applied online in October. Contacted by HR after a week. There are two rounds. First is a phone interview with a manager, after that is an onsite interview with the team in November.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are technical including both basic statistics and computer skills like SAS   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process was relatively smooth. Had 2 behavioral interviews over the phone and was invited after to their Freddie Day event. At Freddie Day you are interviewed with two interviewers back to back with around 30 minutes per interview. It was both technical and behavioral. My interviewer had a sheet of predetermined questions and took notes after I answered each question.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted via e-mail by a recruiter after I submitted my resume through the electronic submission process. The recruiter then asked via e-mail if I could make a phone call and offered several days / times that would work.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I had a phone interview in October of 2016. It was fairly easy, really more like a conversation than an interview. The interviewer was very descriptive of the job and the company. I haven't heard back yet about a second interview, but I'm still waiting.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you turned an obstacle into an opportunity.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Freddie Mac.

Interview

Recruiter called to set up a phone interview. I had a phone interview. The questions were all pretty straight forward and behavioral. Still waiting to hear back if I made it to the next round which is a super day that they call "Freddie Day" at the company's headquarters in Mclean, Virgina. After I believe they make their decisions about hiring for the program.

Interview Questions

• What does Freddie Mac do?
      Why do you want to work at Freddie Mac?
      Basic Behavioral Questions about skill set