Freddie Mac Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.8

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (Washington, DC) in November 2015.

Interview

The guy who interviewed me was very hard to understand on the phone. He was kind of a jerk and it took him a couple of tries to connect with me securely on the phone.

Quant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (Washington, DC) in March 2009.

Interview

talk to lots of people from different areas. Ask many tech problems. have lunch with team members. It is a whole day long interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac in April 2008.

Interview

Manual Testing interview questions

Hi,

Few interview questions from one interview, do practice for yourself.

1. Tell something about your work and the projects you have handled?
    2. How you will know when to stop testing?
    3. What are the metrics generally you use in testing?
    4. Explain High Severity & Low Priority, High Priority & Low Severity defect in your project?
    5. What is ECP and how you will prepare test cases?
    6. Test Plan contents? Who will use this doc?
    7. What is Cyclomatic Complexity?
    8. What are Test case preparation guidelines?
    9. How u will do integration testing explain with example?
    10. How u will do usability testing explain with example?
    11. What is Functionality testing?
    12. Which SDLC you are using?
    13. Explain V & V model?

Interview Questions

• Manual Testing interview questions

Hi,

Few interview questions from one interview, do practice for yourself.

1. Tell something about your work and the projects you have handled?
      2. How you will know when to stop testing?
      3. What are the metrics generally you use in testing?
      Answer Question
    • 5. What is ECP and how you will prepare test cases?
      6. Test Plan contents? Who will use this doc?
      7. What is Cyclomatic Complexity?
      8. What are Test case preparation guidelines?
      9. How u will do integration testing explain with example?
      10. How u will do usability testing explain with example?
      11. What is Functionality testing?
      12. Which SDLC you are using?
      13. Explain V & V model?

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

I got the interview through career services. Freddie Mac emailed me asking to sign up for an interview. The first part was easy just behavioral and about experience. The second part was all technical questions. They had a list of technical questions if you said you were experienced with a coding language they made you write it on the write board in the interview room. It was very intimidating.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

Regular phone interview. They asked me some behavioral questions, as well as technical questions. I was applying for an IT position, so they asked questions about programming in general. If you could not answer the questions, then the job is not probably for you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Model Validation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screening first, then on site.
    the onsite interview is tough. 5 round of interview in a day, 10 people in total
    ask questions from all sides, background, technical skills, your self development and even your hobbies.

Interview Questions

• ask you to write SAS code by hand with a whitepaper   1 Answer

MicroStrategy Architect/Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with manager who asks technical questions about MicroStrategy concepts and dimensional modeling followed by 2nd face to face with 3-5 people asking additional technical questions and specific questions related to resume.

Interview Questions

• Type 2 dimension, Difference between having and where in SQL, Snowflake vs Star schemas.   Answer Question

Senior Applications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in December 2013.

Interview

Extensive, as it was in multiple stages beginning with HR and advancing to a panel and then two manager levels up to the Vice President level. All interviews were done at different times which required multiple meetings at their location.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

A lot of behavior questions and some most popular consulting company's interview questions. Be sure to prepare for a lot behavior questions before the interview. Also keep clear logic when you answer the consulting case questions.

Interview Questions

• For example, how many papers are in the current office?   Answer Question

Pricing and Valuation Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process included 4 rounds of interview and I got to meet my peer, immediate boss and the VP of the group. It was a diverse set of questions ranging from behavioral to technical questions related to fixed income and secondary mortgage market. In general, the interview experience was pleasant and I got to hear the decision timely.

Interview Questions

• What is your reason to move to Freddie Mac?
      What is duration and convexity?
      How do you measure interest rate risk?