Freddie Mac Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Freddie Mac Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

I spoke with two people for 30 minutes each. The first person spoke extremely fast - to the point of almost being unintelligible - but asked good and relevant questions and was able to communicate their needs for the position. The second person was disengaged and asked very odd questions that made it seem as if they didn't really understand the role of an analyst.

Interview Questions

• How would quickly get up-to-speed and become effective given that you haven't previously worked in this particular domain?   Answer Question
  • How would you test to make sure there were no gaps in the RTM?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Freddie Mac

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Initial contact was made by the recruiter that spend a few minutes to give more details on position and salary information.
    Had one interview that that was around 30 minutes. Process was pretty easy

Interview Questions

• Only difficult questions were about the mortgage industry that aren't taught in school or regular discussed in other documents   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate a higher salary.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Freddie Mac.

Interview

Got a call from HR. Typical HR screening and filling-out form and was told a manager from the team will call. Routine questions and was then brought-in onsite. Meet with rest of the team and couple of interviews with director and vp.

Interview Questions

• Questions about subject matter and few technical questions that I had difficulty addressing, but not too bad.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was not way out of the ball-park, but below what I had expected. So, I did suggest my concerns and got a call back from HR in a day - they accepted my request.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac in June 2012.

Interview

I was hired on a temp to permanent option and the recruiting company forwarded my resume to the hiring the manager. My interview was for more than an hour after which

Interview Questions

• Describe how you analyze a problem?
      You have no previous experience in mortgage industry? How quickly can you learn   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in September 2010.

Interview

The process was reasonable and typical. The position was never defined properly, and I spent most of my time at FM trying to drum-up work. Part of the problem may have been that a project I was hired to support was cancelled almost immediately after I was hired.

Negotiation

Not too bad. I got more than money than I perhaps thought I would get. The position description was vague from the beginning, and after I started I realized FM didn't really know what I was supposed to be doing either. Not a particularly auspicious start (or finish).

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in April 2010.

Interview

Being an ex-GSE (from Fannie or Ginnie Mae) significantly improves chances for being hired. But certainly prior mortgage expirience is required. The interview process is usually a phone interview followed by a face-to-face interview. Often number of interviewers are no greater than 3 people. They look for personality and cultural match more than just the skills in resume

Interview Questions

• how would you manage office politics and transparency with managent   Answer Question