Freddie Mac Test Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in September 2012.

Interview

The whole process took 48 hrs. The telephonic interview lasted 20-25 mins with some basic questions in sql and unix.The F2F was scheduled the day after where questions related tomy previous projects were asked and some generalquestions from SQL. This lasted about 25- 30 mins. Then had a written test for 1 hr. Really tough one. Standard questions from UNIX and SQL. Totally 25 questions(14 in sql+ 11 in Unix).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Freddie Mac

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (Herndon, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process took exactlky 48 hours. It started with phone interview where my previous experience and technical skills were tested. Next had a written test, real tough one. Here a lot of SQL queries were asked and unix commands were also tested.

Interview Questions

• if data coming from two different table say teradata and oracle...how would you compare the differences in same table (say employee) coming form teradat and Oracle.   1 Answer