Freddie Mac Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.9

121 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Development Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mc Lean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (Mc Lean, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through recuiter.Process took 1 week to get a phone-screen interview.Interviewer was Friendly. Interviewer mainly focused on Subject related questions. It last around 20 minutes.Got call on time as scheduled. Job role is for development proffesional interview process is phone-screen folled by skype/face-to-face. mainly Job role focuses on structs, unix, ejb, jsp,oracle. Good to have Ibatis,Db2 knowledge.

Interview Questions

• 1. Project,Role,Background?
      2. Structs - configuration File?
      3. Ibatis?
      4. Ejb?
      5. Abstraction and Interface? which is efficient?
      6. LinkedList And ArrayList? For Storing which is efficient?
      7.GC?
      8. Hibernate Query?criteria query?
      9. Unix comd? read data, list data?
      10. Jsp presention layer ? how have you done that?
      11.oracle Joins question?   Answer Question

MicroStrategy Architect/Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with manager who asks technical questions about MicroStrategy concepts and dimensional modeling followed by 2nd face to face with 3-5 people asking additional technical questions and specific questions related to resume.

Interview Questions

• Type 2 dimension, Difference between having and where in SQL, Snowflake vs Star schemas.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

First phone screen with Recruiter and then Personal 45 minutes with Hiring manager

Interview Questions

• general experience related, Job description related specific QA questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was good enough for the level with benefits and overtime package

Multifamily Underwriting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was very straight forward. It was simple a resume review along with a Salary review. Then they set up an in person interview at their HQ. They were very nice. It took a few days to set up. Very low key. Nothing Intense. Very standard fair. Described the company and what it was like to work there. Described the tasks and requirements of the job.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. What is your background. Review Resume   1 Answer

Model Validation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screening first, then on site.
    the onsite interview is tough. 5 round of interview in a day, 10 people in total
    ask questions from all sides, background, technical skills, your self development and even your hobbies.

Interview Questions

• ask you to write SAS code by hand with a whitepaper   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial conversation with the recruiting area via phone screen. Recruiting set up multiple interviews within two weeks with two of the hiring manager's peers, as well as with the hiring manager. Process flowed very smoothly, was very different from interviewer to interviewer, and was not structured. Overall, the level of difficulty was easy to average.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

A lot of behavior questions and some most popular consulting company's interview questions. Be sure to prepare for a lot behavior questions before the interview. Also keep clear logic when you answer the consulting case questions.

Interview Questions

• For example, how many papers are in the current office?   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviews were held for some of the positions applied. Sometimes rejection response was received, sometimes none. Interview was on 1-o-1 and went on fairly in a professional manner. Background of the position was explained to me and I was asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have supervisory experience?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

i got the first round phone interview after I submit my resume on my school recruiting website, and they asked me about my background and why i want to apply to this company. And I received an email confirmation for the second round, which was onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• why do you think you fit this position, and what is you weakness.   Answer Question

Risk Analyst-Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Quite smooth from HR phone screening but the on-site visit is quite rush and they gave me last minute heads-up. Took 5 am morning flight to DC and kicked me off at 12 pm. Quite tired for this plan and hiring manager didn't even show up.