Freddy's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 18, 2017

1.8

Kitchen Interview

Anonymous Employee in Queen Creek, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freddy's (Queen Creek, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

Efficient hiring process....just have a clean and neat appearance and you can get a job. As it is a menial entry level position , it is easy come, easy go. Little pressure...not too bad.

Interview Questions

• "So...why Freddy's?"

(Pretend like this is your dream job and you got it. )

"What kinds of experience do you have?"

"What position do you see yourself working (cold or hot side)?"   1 Answer

Coldline Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freddy's.

Interview

It took place inside of freddy's and I sat with the GM and he just asked me questions about my self and my interests and hobbies and then asked my why I wanted to work there and how I could be a benefit to the restaurant and company

Interview Questions

• asked me my schedule and what I do that would interfere and also why I wanted to work there   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dawsonville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freddy's (Dawsonville, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Took longer than normal because the store wasn't open yet. Extremely desperate for workers, said they would literally take anyone who didn't have a tattoo on their face. Doesn't seem like a good business strategy.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Freddy's (Katy, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I only got to the first interview, never got the second interview or the job but I wish I got hired because I deserve the job more then someone else

Front of House Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freddy's (Opelika, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted after a week of sending in my information telling me when interviews would take place, reminded of the interview time and place, went to the interview where there were many people interviewing. The guy I had was personable and I immediately felt at ease talking about myself. He was from gainesville, ga.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked with a team and it didn't go as planned. What did you do? Do you smile?   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freddy's (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

quick and very fast talking, they were just about to open this new place and was just looking to hire fast. they seem very family like type of people make you feel right at home.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freddy's (Boise, ID) in January 2017.

Interview

Three step process including, phone interview, working interview (few hours long), another interview, and a lengthy background check. The check can take between 1 day and 3 weeks. I was the latter.

Interview Questions

• Experience, hospitality, and staff development knowledge   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freddy's (Greensboro, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process was quick and simple. It was a two step process. First you met with the manager to basically talk about yourself and your goals in life, and then you met with the general manager which is when they started talking about how you could be a asset to their team and their company.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals for the next 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you received excellent customer service   Answer Question
    • What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Freddy's (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online to a brand new Freddy's. It's still under construction. I was called for an interview in less than 24 hours and was told the interview would be in two days. The interview was very casual and I was given a lot of info about the company. I recommend you dress nicely - wear a tie. Don't treat it as "just a fast food" job. Take the time to learn about the company and plan out what you're going to say. I will list some of the interview questions below.

Also, be sure to ask questions! It's a great way to emphasize your interest in the job!

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Freddy's (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2016.

Interview

Brief in person interview followed by an assessment, background check and offer. I asked more questions than the interviewer did. When a district manager discloses the location struggles RUN RUN