Frederick County Public Schools Interview Questions in Frederick, MD | Glassdoor

Frederick County Public Schools Interview Questions in Frederick, MD

Updated Oct 25, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at Frederick County Public Schools

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frederick County Public Schools (Frederick, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

Pure technical interview by a manager who obviously googled the questions. No human interaction, purely robotic. Knew during the interview I did not want to work for or with the guy. HR rep even made a comment that he was not personable and very cold. Had I known it was going to be googled tech questions and nothing about past work experience or projects I would have decided against interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What is the maximum number of users for Active Directory?   1 Answer

Math Intervention Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frederick County Public Schools (Frederick, MD) in July 2014.

Interview

Met on-site with team of four, including administrator, 2 teacher, and assistant principal. The committee had a set of prepared questions. After each question, and response, they asked if I would like to elaborate in my area of expertise. At the end of the four prescribed questions, we had a brief conversation as to my goals. It was a formal interview, conducted in a casual environment.

Interview Questions

• How could I interact with a difficult principal?   1 Answer

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frederick County Public Schools (Frederick, MD) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied online, one phone, and one face to face interview, then attended seminar. Needed fingerprints done in advance. Background check also needed. Staff was very helpful in guiding me through the process. I had already participated in receiving a Stedi substitute diploma online before I submitted my application for employment. The interviewer did mention that was helpful.

Interview Questions

• Will you seek jobs on Monday and Friday?   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frederick County Public Schools (Frederick, MD) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview for another teaching position within the county at a different school. Job was advertised through internal e-mail to eligible employees. Panel presented a sheet with questions which would be asked to all candidates. There was a 15 minute limit on the interview. I was told that the interview went very well, yet another person was selected for the position. With no feedback as to why I was not selected, I could only surmise that the individual who was selected was better qualified for the position than myself.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the typical day of an outdoor school teacher is like?   Answer Question
    • None of the other questions were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question