Frederick Memorial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Frederick Memorial

2.1

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Frederick Memorial (Frederick, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

I received a call two weeks after applying. Went in for my first interview. The manager was polite and made the process feel easy. Was called back for a second, "working" interview two weeks later. Waiting to hear back from the company.

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frederick Memorial (Frederick, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

4 hour departmental interview which consisted of half hour to one-hour sessions with director/clinical pharmacy manager, staff/clinical pharmacists and technicians, short tour of the department and hospital.... .... .... ..... ..... .... ..... ... ...... ..... .... .....

Interview Questions

• A time when you made a recommendation that made a difference?   Answer Question

Medical Scribe Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frederick Memorial (Frederick, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

it was done quickly, you just get there at the office let them know that you are here for the interview, you see the adviser and talk to him/her she says you might need to study a lot and you say yes.
    You come back a few days later, take test and you get to be a member of the hospital scribes.

Interview Questions

• are you good at multitasking   1 Answer

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frederick Memorial (Frederick, MD) in February 2011.

Interview

2 hours long, met the nurse manager and several staff nurses. I got a brief tour of the unit. I got to see a patient room that was empty. I met and talked to the intensivist on duty and had a question and answer session with the nurse manager and another nurse. I was able to observe a normal day in the unit.

Interview Questions

• How I learned how to think critically?   1 Answer

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frederick Memorial (Frederick, MD) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with the department head for the first interview. Called back for a second interview to meet with department staff. The HR rep also met with me on the second interview and asked me some interview questions as well as what my salary requirements would be.

Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frederick Memorial (Frederick, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

I sat down with the manager and nursing supervisor and discussed why I wanted the job. I loved how friendly and happy they were. They never made me feel uncomfortable and created a warm and welcoming atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Frederick Memorial.

Interview

Quick interview with department manager and clinical staff nurse. Both were very nice, questions were fairly easy.
    Great company with good benefits & PTO. Patients were nice and easy to get along with

Catering Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frederick Memorial (Frederick, MD) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview was brief and simple. Questions were relatively easy. Looked for competent people. Did not seem very invested in the experience. Manager was very condescending. Was held in the hospital in the dining area. Seemed as if they just needed someone to fill the spot. Was not extremely professional.

RN Clinical Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frederick Memorial (Frederick, MD) in August 2010.

Interview

Applying on line was easy. I was called within the next few days for an interview the next week. The interview went fairly well. Am waiting to hear if I will be called back for another interview later this week.