Frederick Memorial Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Frederick Memorial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at Frederick Memorial (United States)

Interview

If you have the credentials to back you, interview process is fairly simple. Many of the questions asked pertain to your ability and background the job. Some questions may endeavor to the path of what your past jobs consisted of. Most questions are given with scenarios related to your ability and determination to accomplish tasks

Interview Questions
  • What would you want to change or do differently here to stand out from previous jobs
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at Frederick Memorial (United States)

Interview

The interview was an easy process. It did take a while to hear a response however. I would recommend interviewing to those who are interested. Be prepared and you can do it!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frederick Memorial (United States)

Interview

Due to the current Covid situation my interview process was very different than any interview I’ve had before. I was on a call with all the managers and charge nurses from the units I was interested in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Frederick Memorial (United States)

Interview

Quick interview with department manager and clinical staff nurse. Both were very nice, questions were fairly easy. Great company with good benefits & PTO. Patients were nice and easy to get along with

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frederick Memorial (Frederick, MD) in Feb 2016

Interview

I received a call two weeks after applying. Went in for my first interview. The manager was polite and made the process feel easy. Was called back for a second, "working" interview two weeks later. Waiting to hear back from the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Frederick Memorial (Frederick, MD) in Jul 2015

Interview

it was done quickly, you just get there at the office let them know that you are here for the interview, you see the adviser and talk to him/her she says you might need to study a lot and you say yes. You come back a few days later, take test and you get to be a member of the hospital scribes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frederick Memorial (Frederick, MD) in Feb 2015

Interview

4 hour departmental interview which consisted of half hour to one-hour sessions with director/clinical pharmacy manager, staff/clinical pharmacists and technicians, short tour of the department and hospital.... .... .... ..... ..... .... ..... ... ...... ..... .... .....

Interview Questions
  • A time when you made a recommendation that made a difference?

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Frederick Memorial (Frederick, MD) in Jun 2014

Interview

I sat down with the manager and nursing supervisor and discussed why I wanted the job. I loved how friendly and happy they were. They never made me feel uncomfortable and created a warm and welcoming atmosphere.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frederick Memorial (Frederick, MD) in Mar 2014

Interview

Interviewed with the department head for the first interview. Called back for a second interview to meet with department staff. The HR rep also met with me on the second interview and asked me some interview questions as well as what my salary requirements would be.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frederick Memorial (Frederick, MD) in Mar 2011

Interview

Interview was brief and simple. Questions were relatively easy. Looked for competent people. Did not seem very invested in the experience. Manager was very condescending. Was held in the hospital in the dining area. Seemed as if they just needed someone to fill the spot. Was not extremely professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews