FreeCause Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FreeCause (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview process was very informational, detailed and well structured. I talked with 4 individuals throughout the process and after my talks I had a strong understanding of the role, challenges and opportunities. Was able to get a good feel for the culture and was provided all the necessary benefit and compensation information needed to make an educated decision. The process moved quickly and I was very pleased with the constant communication from the company during the entire interview process.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to provide a plan of action if I were to join the company. While not expected it was a great resource for wrapping my head around the steps I would take should I join the organization. Highly effective.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was handled respectfully. I was able to get a clear understanding from company what the entire compensation (salary, bonus, benefit) package was, and I was able to compare it with current compensation. After comparing both compensation packages, I was able to negotiate on certain items to my satisfaction. Overall a very good negotiation process that I was pleased with.

Other Interview Reviews for FreeCause

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at FreeCause in June 2011.

Interview

Interview was very smooth, both over phone and one on on. People were very communicative and open to explain company culture. There were some challenging questions, but very reasonable and nothing too difficult. Communication with company was very smooth, between emails and phone calls with HR to employees. Interviews were casual as well, conversational and not too demanding.

Interview Questions

• What are three of your strengths and three of your weaknesses and how could these affect your work?   Answer Question