Freedom Financial Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 18, 2017

2.7

Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maricopa, AZ

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (Maricopa, AZ).

Interview

Submitted my resume the next day received a call from the recruiter. Called the same day by the VP to set up an interview. Then called back 2 days later to interviewed with the hiring managers. It was super relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time when you didn't meet your monthly goals.   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

After applying online an email is sent with a day and time for a phone interview with a recruiter. Then a face to face after a personality test was taken. My interview was with three men. Two were very professional, I definitely knew that the third did not care for my presence.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince a customer to go with this company even tho the interest rate would be higher with our loan than with another company?   1 Answer

Lead Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview Process is quite good. I was contacted by HR recruiter. She was very pleasant and made the process quite easy and professional. After the first phone screen with her, I was interviewed by the hiring manager. It was mainly about my internship and simple SQL questions. They were looking for someone with more experience in coding .

I could not make to further rounds but I really liked the company and the process. It is one of those companies, where everyone was professional and things moved really quick.

Loan Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the company recruiter, followed by an in-person interview with 2 team leads and the center manager. I heard back later that same day that everything went well and was scheduled for a last phone interview with a VP.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the freedom financial company and what our business is?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

The recruiter was great. The manager that did the interview was a little odd in character. Everyone I met in the lobby was friendly. That made me feel good about the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you have to offer that we are looking for?   1 Answer

ServiceNow Administrator Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network in March 2017.

Interview

The phone interview with the recruiter went well but the 2nd interview with the hiring manager was a horrible experience. She spoke the whole interview and was very short with me and was very unpleasant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the ITIL process and how you would integrate those principles into the Service Catalog   Answer Question

Paid Social Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network in January 2017.

Interview

Had a screen with the recruiter then they couldn't be bothered to followup. It went as decently as a phone screen can go. After that I never heard a single thing. I gave up 30 minutes - they could spend 30 seconds sending a rejection email. Really rude and not cool way to treat candidates who carve out personal time for you.

Underwriting, Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (San Mateo, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online through Indeed and since I'm in the process of relocating, my interviews were held via telephone. The time from application submission to contact was 7 days. Once contacted by the senior HR recruiter (who was extremely pleasant and helpful in scheduling all the interviews and receiving my feedback), we had an hour long conversation regarding my goals, skills, experience, management style, etc. I was then set up on a series of telephone interviews with the Management Team including CEOs, CIOs VPs, Directors, and the like. Each individual was then responsible for providing feedback to the HR recruiter. All in all, there were a total of 7 interviews. One of my interviewees, a VP of Sales, called it "the process", and it is a tremendous process. I was not only impressed with the level of professionalism that was extended to me (connecting emotionally via phone can be somewhat challenging), but also truly impressed and excited about the heart that the upper management team holds for FFN. Throughout my interviews, I heard over and over again that our people are our greatest asset and our customers just as great....which matches my philosophy.

Interview Questions

• What's your management style?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your current role and how those skills/experience translate to this position.   Answer Question
    • When you meet your new team (underwriting), how would you introduce yourself?   Answer Question

Welcome Call Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (Tempe, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

the interview process was easy, panel interview with three employees from management . We were in a conference room and it was such a positive vibe and welcoming individuals. We went over the questions each manager had. I was able to ask questions about the company and what they valued in their employees, ect.

Interview Questions

• General questions.
      Strengths and weaknesses? Where did you previous work? ect.   Answer Question

Debt Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (Tempe, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

It was similar to most interviews. Like most interviews, they asked questions and gauged me based off my answers. They were friendly and down to earth making sure I was relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Out of being #1 or being liked, which one would I say I am?   1 Answer