Freedom Financial Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.8

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

After applying online an email is sent with a day and time for a phone interview with a recruiter. Then a face to face after a personality test was taken. My interview was with three men. Two were very professional, I definitely knew that the third did not care for my presence.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince a customer to go with this company even tho the interest rate would be higher with our loan than with another company?   1 Answer

Loan Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the company recruiter, followed by an in-person interview with 2 team leads and the center manager. I heard back later that same day that everything went well and was scheduled for a last phone interview with a VP.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the freedom financial company and what our business is?   1 Answer

Paid Social Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network in January 2017.

Interview

Had a screen with the recruiter then they couldn't be bothered to followup. It went as decently as a phone screen can go. After that I never heard a single thing. I gave up 30 minutes - they could spend 30 seconds sending a rejection email. Really rude and not cool way to treat candidates who carve out personal time for you.

Underwriting, Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (San Mateo, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online through Indeed and since I'm in the process of relocating, my interviews were held via telephone. The time from application submission to contact was 7 days. Once contacted by the senior HR recruiter (who was extremely pleasant and helpful in scheduling all the interviews and receiving my feedback), we had an hour long conversation regarding my goals, skills, experience, management style, etc. I was then set up on a series of telephone interviews with the Management Team including CEOs, CIOs VPs, Directors, and the like. Each individual was then responsible for providing feedback to the HR recruiter. All in all, there were a total of 7 interviews. One of my interviewees, a VP of Sales, called it "the process", and it is a tremendous process. I was not only impressed with the level of professionalism that was extended to me (connecting emotionally via phone can be somewhat challenging), but also truly impressed and excited about the heart that the upper management team holds for FFN. Throughout my interviews, I heard over and over again that our people are our greatest asset and our customers just as great....which matches my philosophy.

Interview Questions

• What's your management style?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your current role and how those skills/experience translate to this position.   Answer Question
    • When you meet your new team (underwriting), how would you introduce yourself?   Answer Question

Welcome Call Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (Tempe, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

the interview process was easy, panel interview with three employees from management . We were in a conference room and it was such a positive vibe and welcoming individuals. We went over the questions each manager had. I was able to ask questions about the company and what they valued in their employees, ect.

Interview Questions

• General questions.
      Strengths and weaknesses? Where did you previous work? ect.
      Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network.

Interview

The process went well and I felt comfortable that I could have been a good candidate for the position. I was interviewed by both dept managers in one session

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on leadership skills   1 Answer

Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (Tempe, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

Long and unnecessary. Take a long tedious computer skills and grammar test and then interview with recruiting, 2 team leads and finally management. They could definitely cut the whole process in half probably. Personality is key to success

Interview Questions

• Name something nice you have done for a complete stranger   1 Answer

Sales Development/Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Recruiter responded within a few days of applying to a job posting. He sent me an email requesting my times available to have a phone call with the hiring manager.After I responded they booked me a time within less than 24 hours of my email. Very prompt followup. I got an invitation notice to accept with the contact person to speak with. Very professional. On the specified day and time I was available for our scheduled call, I had no call from the manager. I finally tracked down the recruiter calling him to ask what happened. It ended up the manager ignored our appointment time and was in another call, but he did call me near the end of our allotted time, so we had only less than 10 minutes (it was a 30 minute call). They did apologize and was polite. They asked about my availability to reschedule and booked a time and I go the confirmation. Then on our 2nd attempt to do the interview I got a cancellation email note less than 30 minutes prior to the time asking to reschedule again. Really? They cannot keep a commitment for a meeting twice in a row, how in the world can you run an organization with such dismal followup. No ability to meet meetings or appointments is a red flag that something needs to be resolved with the professionalism and ethics of the organization.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (San Mateo, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Had six rounds in total. First round was on telephone with HR. She was nice and professional. Second round telephonic with Hiring (QA) Manager. Third round - skype call with QA Engineer.
    After that Onsite interview. During 5 technical rounds everyone was asking for same webdriver questions, Test cases for login to website which were not technical. They don't know what they are asking. They have certain mind set and looking for candidate according to that. No one during the interview was technical strong.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (Tempe, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Just the normal process of a hiring interview. My interviewers were great. No scary. They want to make sure you are a good fit for the company. How many years have you had in sales? How do you overcome a rebuttal? Why should they hire you?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer