Freedom Financial Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.7

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (Tempe, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied on Indeed and received a response from the recruiter the next day. After a detailed phone interview, two face to face interviews followed. I met the senior managers and directors of the departments I would interact with and work for. They made me feel comfortable and asked hard questions as well as some easy questions- what are your hobbies, etc. The recruiter was very quick to email and text me back. The Director gave me a call an hour or two after I signed the offer letter, to welcome me to the team and discuss the details. Everyone was so personable and sincere! The whole process took 6 weeks from application to start date.

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal work environment.   Answer Question
    • What tasks would you like to accomplish I. Your first 60-90 days on the team?   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Reached out by a senior recruiter who has been helpful in the process. Did PLI assessment after initial phone screen. After that, had a phone interview with the hiring manger followed by a case study assignment. The whole process moved quickly which is good. The decision was communicated until I followed up twice.

Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maricopa, AZ

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (Maricopa, AZ).

Interview

Submitted my resume the next day received a call from the recruiter. Called the same day by the VP to set up an interview. Then called back 2 days later to interviewed with the hiring managers. It was super relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time when you didn't meet your monthly goals.   Answer Question

Debt Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

It was terrible. They judged me from the beginning based on my past work experience (which was only loosely related to the position in question but more than adequate for this type of work), and I could never seem to get beyond their bias. One of the three interviewers showed up late (walked in mid-interview) and seriously had the most awful look on his face the entire time. He either didn’t like me, didn’t like his job, or both (probably the latter). In hindsight I am SO glad I didn’t get this job.

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had building/working with a team?   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

After applying online an email is sent with a day and time for a phone interview with a recruiter. Then a face to face after a personality test was taken. My interview was with three men. Two were very professional, I definitely knew that the third did not care for my presence.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince a customer to go with this company even tho the interest rate would be higher with our loan than with another company?   1 Answer

Lead Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview Process is quite good. I was contacted by HR recruiter. She was very pleasant and made the process quite easy and professional. After the first phone screen with her, I was interviewed by the hiring manager. It was mainly about my internship and simple SQL questions. They were looking for someone with more experience in coding .

I could not make to further rounds but I really liked the company and the process. It is one of those companies, where everyone was professional and things moved really quick.

Loan Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the company recruiter, followed by an in-person interview with 2 team leads and the center manager. I heard back later that same day that everything went well and was scheduled for a last phone interview with a VP.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the freedom financial company and what our business is?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

The recruiter was great. The manager that did the interview was a little odd in character. Everyone I met in the lobby was friendly. That made me feel good about the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you have to offer that we are looking for?   1 Answer

ServiceNow Administrator Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network in March 2017.

Interview

The phone interview with the recruiter went well but the 2nd interview with the hiring manager was a horrible experience. She spoke the whole interview and was very short with me and was very unpleasant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the ITIL process and how you would integrate those principles into the Service Catalog   Answer Question

Paid Social Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Financial Network in January 2017.

Interview

Had a screen with the recruiter then they couldn't be bothered to followup. It went as decently as a phone screen can go. After that I never heard a single thing. I gave up 30 minutes - they could spend 30 seconds sending a rejection email. Really rude and not cool way to treat candidates who carve out personal time for you.