Freedom Life Sciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Freedom Life Sciences

Candidate Interview Review

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Freedom Life Sciences.

Interview

I came across Freedom Life Sciences through one of my friends who told me all about the company, and suggested I should send my C.V. in to them.
    The communication and feedback with them was more or less instant and I had an interview booked in about 2 hours later.
    The interview process consisted of 2 stages; initially meeting with the line manager, and then the 2nd round with MD.
    Both interviews were relatively informal and more of a 2 way conversation rather than an interview. I liked this as it enabled me to find out as much information about the company as possible in a relaxed environment. It also gave me a chance to meet the team in more of a natural setting. The first interview was around 30-45 minutes, and the second was 45-60 minutes.
    Feedback after the interview was excellent; I received a call from my line manager about 1 hour after the interview had finished, offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes they make you prepare a presentation to give, based on your market knowledge and specific experience that you could bring to the table and your route to market. This was again done in an informal manner, and so long as you actually do a bit of preparation there is nothing to worry about.
      Speaking to some colleagues of mine, this is not something that they always make you do though.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Very efficient- I told them my previous salary and salary expectations, and they offered me exactly what I wanted.