Freedom Mortgage Customer Care Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Freedom Mortgage Customer Care Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Freedom Mortgage

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Fishers, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

It was fairly standard. I was given a phone screen by an HR representative and referred for a face-to-face interview. They already had a copy of my resume and wouldn't accept an updated one, however. We discussed compensation and salary expectations. I explicitly told the gentleman on the phone that I wouldn't have left my current position for less than what I'd been making. He told me I'd earn $16 an hour; I mentioned this in the interview and the manager chuckled and explained that, "with overtime", I could earn those figures. Essentially, I wasted gas to drive to the far side of town.

Interview Questions

• "How do you handle working with unhappy clients?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Freedom Mortgage

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

brief and to the point without encountering any type of skills or knowledge test. I did not think that it was a very in depth of an interview as only one person was involved and did not include any mention of the job details or training process. Not long as many interruptions occurred because everything the initial person met was the only person that knew how to spell "mortgage" was in the office I was in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Plymouth Meeting, PA).

Interview

Two person interview. The first person is one of the area supervisors the other is the branch manager. Typical interview. Asked questions about my experience and how I handle situations, then I asked questions. The person was 15 minutes late to my interview and punctuality is important to me. Even if you are a manager you should be on time to an interview, as the potential future employee is also taking notes. Seemed like kind of a gloomy atmosphere. When I asked the interviewer about room for potential growth he said 'we are working on it'. Red flag for me. The second interviewer had way more personality and was more sociable and knowledgeable about the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most difficult customer interaction you've dealt with?   Answer Question
    • If you could change something about yourself what would you change and why?   Answer Question
    • Are you metric driven? Are you okay with a strict schedule?   Answer Question
    • What is your ideal manager like?   Answer Question
    • They asked me if I was okay working a rotations shift that changes every 6 months. Shifts range from 8am-8:00p- 9 hour shift.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Ontario, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied in July. Recruiter called me in Sept...she reviewed my resume & i explained gaps. Recruiter then scheduled another phone interview with the director because she's in NJ and im in California. 2nd phone interview wasnt really an interview at all. Manager explained the job in detail & asked my customer service experience. Told me they'd be in touch. I received an offer from the recruiter 2 hours later. Easiest interview process I've ever had.