Freedom Mortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Freedom Mortgage Interview Questions

Interviews at Freedom Mortgage

2.3

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage.

Interview

Two phone interviews. Hired quickly. Needed to accept or decline offer immediately . No time or room for negotiation. Training on site at their corporate office with daily luncheons.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

Had a very quick over the phone interview with hiring manager . I didn’t have any previous underwriting experience and was very surprised to be invited to face to face interview with VP . Interview was quick straight to the point . Revived offer 2 weeks later . Currently pending background check

Interview Questions

• Priviose experience . How I like team work , how to deal with dead lines . Nothing unusual . Very pleasant interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Anaheim Hills, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

All interviews done by phone due to position was Remote Underwriter. Initial phone interview is with the recruiter then by a hiring manager you may not necessarily report to if hired.

Interview Questions

• How do feel about decisions you make that management overrides or conditions that are 'waived'?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Clifton Park, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I was initially called by a woman in New Jersey, but my contact in Clifton Park was a man. He didn't ask many questions. I was more like a conversation than an interview. He described the role, and liked that I researched the company. I liked that he responded to the negative feedback re: New Jersey offices, and that they're not really doing the same things as them.

Interview Questions

• I came with the questions, and he seemed happy he didn't really have to ask me any.   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Mount Laurel, NJ).

Interview

After submitting my resume, I did two phone interviews followed by an in person interview with the person who would be my manager and one other exec. After one more phone conversation, got an offer. During the interview itself, it was tough to get a feel for the culture of the company but was able to see the offices, layout, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

About two rounds of negotiations. No hardball tactics on either side. I'd have liked more but can't complain.

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Mount Laurel, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

a phone interview then a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• interview went ok, the basic interview questions were answered   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Mount Laurel, NJ) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview in a room with two supervisors and also another manager via conference call. I was asked questions by all that were in the room. I answered the questions and received feedback on my answers.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was to inform a potential hire about the job and why the company is better than its competition. A lot of selling. Most of it did not turn out to be what was promised, especially the quality of the fulfillment center.

Interview Questions

• How much money do want to make?   1 Answer

Senior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and completed initial screening. My Background check went quickly and second interview scheduled. After second interview, I was emailed a file to review and provide written conditions as if it were a live file. These results would be used as a knowledge and industry test. An Offer was extended within 2 days of file review completion. I was offered less than I wanted at first, and counter offered which they accepted.

Negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Cherry Hill, NJ).

Interview

The process took two days after I applied online. First they call me to follow up with my resume, then ask me when do I want to interview. on the interview day, when I get to the building, it was just a ten minutes waiting time. The interviewer was very nice, feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer