Freedom Mortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Freedom Mortgage

2.3

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Tempe, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

Went well initially and offered the position. After immediate departure of AZ Exec team, Corporate somehow didn't get the notice of Offer. Still couldn't remember after I showed them email correspondence with all Exec's included on messaging

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I received a voicemail from the Recruiter and promptly called her back and left a message. I called back again the next day and left a message. Never heard back from her.  Terrible customer service.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter never caked me back. They could have even called to say that they were no longer interested.   1 Answer

Call Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Fishers, IN) in February 2018.

Interview

Online app, phone call for initial interview, scheduled interview with hiring manager, follow-ups for months, given 2-week time frames each follow up. Followed up every 2 weeks. On the day of a 2 week follow up scheduled, received an automated email the position had been withdrawn.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Fishers, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied on line in about a week was called for an interview. Next day, was called back in for a 2nd interview with the Manager. Stated still were doing interview and also looking at internal candidates.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Regional Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Chandler, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

had the recruiter call me and the job description seemed find though they seemed desperate to fill the position. went for the interview and they seemed not to know who i was. the people there seemed to dress unprofessionally and I was made to wait 20 minutes. while starting to go through the process dome guy who wasn't even interviewing me interrupted and just wanted to know if i can do 500 cold calls a week. to me the whole process was bizarre and left due to his rudeness.

unprofessional

Telecom Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Mount Laurel, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

Performed a phone screen with a recruiter, then moved on to interview with hiring manager. Most of the communication was through email. The recruiter was very responsive. They were not willing to negotiate salary or benefits.

Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Broomfield, CO) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was very simple, and straight forward. There were no silly questions, or anything like that. It was just a meeting to introduce each other basically. It was very easy, and it was very laid back. The interview only lasted about 15 minutes. There were two people, and they asked me to briefly tell them about myself.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage.

Interview

Interview was easy, I asked very specific questions, got the answers I was looking for, then found out during training that the answers I was given were completely false. Had I known what I know now I would not have accepted this offer, as I had other job offers at the time.

Interview Questions

• Me:"Do we make any type of outbound calls to collect money or late payments?"   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Fishers, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

It was fairly standard. I was given a phone screen by an HR representative and referred for a face-to-face interview. They already had a copy of my resume and wouldn't accept an updated one, however. We discussed compensation and salary expectations. I explicitly told the gentleman on the phone that I wouldn't have left my current position for less than what I'd been making. He told me I'd earn $16 an hour; I mentioned this in the interview and the manager chuckled and explained that, "with overtime", I could earn those figures. Essentially, I wasted gas to drive to the far side of town.

Interview Questions

• "How do you handle working with unhappy clients?"   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Freedom Mortgage (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

brief and to the point without encountering any type of skills or knowledge test. I did not think that it was a very in depth of an interview as only one person was involved and did not include any mention of the job details or training process. Not long as many interruptions occurred because everything the initial person met was the only person that knew how to spell "mortgage" was in the office I was in.

Interview Questions

See What Freedom Mortgage Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros: “Invests in their employees helping employees reach their professional goals. Examples include a top notch annual conference for its employees where the CEO and the executive team share the...”“Invests in their employees helping employees reach their professional goals. Examples include a top notch annual conference for its employees where the CEO and the executive team share the strategy for the year ahead and bring in many motivational and industry speakers. The company is committed to employee growth and career advancement encouraging and supportive of employee continuing education. A caring culture that truly focus on community service and giving back. There are always opportunities to get involved. The best part of Freedom are the people! Great people who are smart, caring and hard working.” – Full Review