Freedom Scientific Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Freedom Scientific

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Scientific (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

Contacted by a staffing agency. After initial two phone interviews, made on-site interview with all of the software related managers and the CEO. Questions were mostly related to my past project experience with different employers and my career goals. The last person in the interview indicated that they were going to make an offer and in a few days I received an offer and accepted. Smooth process overall.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freedom Scientific (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Stay away! Scam artist.
    Came for a full day interview 6+ hours, met with 3 different managers, 2 developers and HR person. Noticed immediate manager is visibly afraid of his superior and constantly brownnoses.
    The main manager looks at you as threat. HR lady is in love with herself and tells stories how they work not for money but for "idea". They make soft for blind that taxpayers pay for so it's a gold mine for them. Manager was there for 26 years and still a small time manager. Everyone works later and weekends, HR lady said she works 12 hour days.
    Aced the interview, was very well qualified. Everyone provided positive feedback to me and recruiter. After 6 hours was send an online test to do, which was unusual as I was given 4 real time coding problems to solve during the interview. In 2 days I was told they "passed on me".

Interview Questions

• Write a program that takes a phone extension as an input and finds the last name of the person in database.   1 Answer
    • How to find if linked link is a loop   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freedom Scientific in June 2010.

Interview

Had a phone interview. was asked questions on projects on my Resume, some stuff on Data Structure. Linked list questions of the traversing nature. I blew it coz I have been out of touch with data structures theory for a while