Freelancer Web Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Freelancer Web Developer Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Freelancer (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Being hired at freelancer takes about 2 - 3 hrs after applying for a job(if you were lucky)
The clients ask you questions regarding the project and how you will tackle it. If you fail to convince the client that you are fit to work for them then you are ruled out.

Some 'bad' clients approach you to discuss job and then disappear for days, leaving you hanging.
This has happened to me a couple of times.

Interview Questions

• Q. When will you complete this work?   1 Answer
  • Q. What makes you think you are fit for this job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had a moment when a client did not acknowledge my expertise so I had to spent a lot of time convincing him.

My advice: If a client takes your time by asking you non-related questions, call it a day and move on.

Other Interview Reviews for Freelancer

Web Developer Interview

Interview

General simple questions, about data structures and algorithms, like what is dictionary or a how to do binary sort.Basic data base design, a simple example with three table and two foreign keys. Some basic technical questions for my previous experience working with programming languages such as HTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript, jQuery.
        Contributions to open source communities, and more specific questions about my interests. Furthermore, what is my biggest advantage and disadvantage on my personality. How I would be a benefit to the team.

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Freelancer in September 2011.

Interview

Through common friend i knew about a developer job with long term collaboration, the interview was easy because was general about my specialization what was my idea of the project with possible solution about problems like how would could you implement the user managment or how could you design the ajax user interface

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Freelancer (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in January 2010.

Interview

There is a clear hiring and interview process on that employment. At first people post a job on the web site to find a better and cheaper contractor . I usually bid on the web development job. Then they choose from a bunch of contractors like me. They make a short list. Than call for an interview. When they find the right guy. They hire. Here I always prefer to present me as a confident and well understood person and make my lower possible price to win the job.

Interview Questions

• What, if you leave the job on mid way?   2 Answers