Freescale Semiconductor Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Freescale Semiconductor Intern Interview Questions

2.8

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Personal interview by Hiring manager and team manager.More questions from resume.
Job requirements related questions.
I thought that the interview went well.They had a bunch of resumes from other countries.I was told that they always give chances to more international students.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions from resume   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Freescale Semiconductor

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor in November 2015.

Interview

Behavioral questions. Asked alot about your resume. It was a phone interview. It was difficult to hear what the people were saying. But at the end got the job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied through the career fair of my university. I received a call later in the afternoon for a 1-1 interview scheduled for the next day.
    The interviewer asked only behavioral questions - strength, weakness, interests. We went through all my CV. He said they will reply in two weeks time.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions - you have to prepare and show that you are prepared to be able to answer the questions as fast and relevant as possible.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Had a brief interview over the phone (about 15 minutes) with a software analyst that worked within the company. It was a very casual interview. The interviewer kept everything quick and to the point, but they allowed me to ask as many questions as I desired after they were done asking me their questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about what kind of programming languages I had experience in.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Austin, TX).

Interview

I received a call and had three people interview me for the first round which was fairly easy. They asked me questions about C and Perl which were all basic questions. The second round was a couple of days later with five people interviewing me. They asked me questions pertaining to optimization and web interfacing. I did decently well got rejected.

Interview Questions

• It was not very difficult. I thought the interview process was easy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Very fair

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just more questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview consisted three rounds. The questions were mostly on networking concepts and academic projects.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Noida (India)).

Interview

For interns it is telephonic interviews which they schedule.
    So they shortlist you and schedule it.
    It was only one round for me.

Interview Questions

• As I was pursuing BTECH . They mostly tried to see what I learnt in my projects and At last asked me straight forward questions related to the domain from which interviewer was.
      For me It was verif domain. SO he asked me about test bench developement and all.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Bucharest (Romania)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied on their website where there where listed all interns positions.
    I was called after two or three days to schedule an interview.
    First it was an interview with a technical team.
    After this I waited about one week to be called and be announced that I had passed the technical interview.
    It fallowed an interview with human resource that was eliminatory.
    After another 3 days they called to make an offer.
    I got 3 days to accept it or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how would you prioritize your job offers ?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview consisted of one, one hour discussion with 3 employees. Asked a combination of both technical and competency questions. Was not too difficult and the people there were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Pick a communication protocol and describe how it works.   Answer Question