Freescale Semiconductor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Personal interview by Hiring manager and team manager.More questions from resume.
    Job requirements related questions.
    I thought that the interview went well.They had a bunch of resumes from other countries.I was told that they always give chances to more international students.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions from resume   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Sbmitted my resume at an Intern Fair at my University. Selected for Interview at campus after a week. But I didn't hear from the company even after follow up emails.

Interview Questions

• Questions Mostly based on my previous project experiences on Analog IC Design.   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor.

Interview

Interviewed at school with manager. Took about 2 weeks for a response. Then onsite technical interview with team members. Overall, RF and IC fundamentals. Nothing too bad if you've learned it

Interview Questions

• Mostly RF and IC topics. Smith charts, impedance matching, etc   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

i applied on-line for the jop, they called after some days. the interview was for 2 hours, asked some personal questions and some logic questions. and then asked ff-timing and archtecture design.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Anaheim, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I got the interview opportunity at a convention. The interviewer was not from my own area. She was very nice and polite. Mostly went through my resume and was looking to see if I have experienced related to the position.

Interview Questions

• Both behavioral (to see if I am motivated enough) and questions about my past experiences mentioned on my resume   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Anaheim, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I found them at a convention, they almost turned me away by giving me the old apply online scheme, and then I blurted out my experience related to the position and they signed me up for an interview. They seem to want people that demonstrate interest in their company and have an idea of what they want to do with Freescale.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your Resume.   1 Answer

Channel Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I got a call from the program manager with some initial screening on the phone, went pretty well. The manager then signed me up for an onsite 2 hour interview with 4 people half an hour each.

Interview Questions

• Mostly general behavior questions like "what you see yourself in 5 years", "how are you going to solve problems when your teammate isn't cooperative" etc.   Answer Question

Customer Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor in February 2015.

Interview

i applied online and then got an email from the hiring manager for the phone interview. Like the normal phone screen interview, first the hiring manager talked about himself a little bit and about the position. Then he ask me what do i do in my current job. What's the challenge part of my current job. i think the interview questions are standard ones. Then one week later, i got an reject email.

Applications Engineer Interview

Interview

Conducted the first phone interview. Some behavior and technical interview describing the position requirements and the company culture. The interviewer was very friendly and wanted me to join her group.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The guys didn't seem to take the interview seriously. He actually said that he didn't know the process for the internship applicants. Also, when the info session of the company was at my college, they didn't seem excited at their jobs at all.