Freescale Semiconductor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 11, 2017

172 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Personal interview by Hiring manager and team manager.More questions from resume.
    Job requirements related questions.
    I thought that the interview went well.They had a bunch of resumes from other countries.I was told that they always give chances to more international students.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions from resume   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Austin, TX).

Interview

All day, seven interviews with senior managers. Many questions. Most were challenging and difficult. High expectations were made. Somewhat intimidating. There was little to no "kindness". No breaks, no lunch, no beverages. I need to use the restroom badly and had to ask to take a break.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor in November 2015.

Interview

Behavioral questions. Asked alot about your resume. It was a phone interview. It was difficult to hear what the people were saying. But at the end got the job offer.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview took about half a hour. It was mainly about my resume. They asked my project and some school works, and how I feel about test engineering. The recruiter described the functionality of a product test engineer, what skills it requires.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Sbmitted my resume at an Intern Fair at my University. Selected for Interview at campus after a week. But I didn't hear from the company even after follow up emails.

Interview Questions

• Questions Mostly based on my previous project experiences on Analog IC Design.   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor.

Interview

Interviewed at school with manager. Took about 2 weeks for a response. Then onsite technical interview with team members. Overall, RF and IC fundamentals. Nothing too bad if you've learned it

Interview Questions

• Mostly RF and IC topics. Smith charts, impedance matching, etc   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

i applied on-line for the jop, they called after some days. the interview was for 2 hours, asked some personal questions and some logic questions. and then asked ff-timing and archtecture design.

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor in April 2015.

Interview

There were to rounds of phone interviews.More about my projects in MIS program .I gave them a detailed explanation of my projects and they also asked about my previous experience and projects I worked there .I told them and then there was a second round of telephone interview with the manager and it was more like a chat about my experience and projects .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about projects you worked on?   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Anaheim, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I got the interview opportunity at a convention. The interviewer was not from my own area. She was very nice and polite. Mostly went through my resume and was looking to see if I have experienced related to the position.

Interview Questions

• Both behavioral (to see if I am motivated enough) and questions about my past experiences mentioned on my resume   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Anaheim, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I found them at a convention, they almost turned me away by giving me the old apply online scheme, and then I blurted out my experience related to the position and they signed me up for an interview. They seem to want people that demonstrate interest in their company and have an idea of what they want to do with Freescale.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your Resume.   1 Answer