Freescale Semiconductor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Freescale Semiconductor Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2017

RFIC Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Tempe, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

First got a phone interview from the hiring manager asking about general information like work and research experience, and PhD graduation plan. Then scheduled an on-site interview with HR.

The one day technical interview includes a research presentation with Q&A session, then seven individual meetings with engineers and managers including a phone interview with a manager from other site. Lunch with the team.

Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Screening round of telephonic interview by the manager of the hiring group. Mostly technical concentrating on Data warehousing, Datamining and SQL.

The process is followed up with Second round would be a skype interview or on campus interview. There were 2 ppl on an hour long skype interview. Interview included HR Questions, SQL, Datawarehousing related questions, resume walkthrough and some friendly chat

Channel Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I got a call from the program manager with some initial screening on the phone, went pretty well. The manager then signed me up for an onsite 2 hour interview with 4 people half an hour each.

Interview Questions

• Mostly general behavior questions like "what you see yourself in 5 years", "how are you going to solve problems when your teammate isn't cooperative" etc.   Answer Question

Customer Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor in February 2015.

Interview

i applied online and then got an email from the hiring manager for the phone interview. Like the normal phone screen interview, first the hiring manager talked about himself a little bit and about the position. Then he ask me what do i do in my current job. What's the challenge part of my current job. i think the interview questions are standard ones. Then one week later, i got an reject email.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Austin, TX).

Interview

good experience in this interview. But they did not offer enough money. I have good experience in semiconductors. sure to lend something better in the future. I am interested in a company which values my experience in this field. I can do many things in design, simulations, and manufacturing. I can help a lot.

not enough money

Test Engineer IV Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor in November 2014.

Interview

Got interviewed on phone by the hiring manager and 3 engineers.
    Interview on-site with same engineers and 6 managers.
    Most technical questions is easy to answer.
    The hiring process from the interview to job offer took 4 months to complete.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Have to negotiate for the 6% seller commission.

Technical Documentation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Tempe, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

It took over 4 months. The manager of the department asked for a lot of feedback that turned out to be very senseless and random. When I requested clarification from my recruiter, they couldn't get any.

Interview Questions

• Look at our documentation online   1 Answer
    • Do you know FrameMaker, and, if not, how will you be able to use FrameMaker? How long will it take you to become familiar with FrameMaker and do you think you will be able to build templates for us in FrameMaker.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor in November 2014.

Interview

There was an online application and a phone interview. The online application is similar to most other online applications, and you can include a cover letter. If you know or are connected to a manager at Freescale, they can expedite the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a problem to solve?   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Interview

Conducted the first phone interview. Some behavior and technical interview describing the position requirements and the company culture. The interviewer was very friendly and wanted me to join her group.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The guys didn't seem to take the interview seriously. He actually said that he didn't know the process for the internship applicants. Also, when the info session of the company was at my college, they didn't seem excited at their jobs at all.