Freescale Semiconductor Senior Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Freescale Semiconductor Senior Design Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in May 2007.

Interview

general experience summary of work done, including work I'm interested in and responsibilities both as individual contributor and as supervisor roles.
Initial phone screen followed by individual one on one interviews - three
solid people in interview process and interesting work to be done.

Interview Questions

• describe the most difficult supervisor role task you have been given   1 Answer

Happy w/ current position

Other Interview Reviews for Freescale Semiconductor

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Interview

two technical rounds and a HR

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Two rounds of interview : Technical and HR . Technical was based on logic design concepts and STA concepts. Timing diagrams were asked and synthesis concepts were also asked. Timing constraints and scripting for regression runs were also asked. HR round was simple - preferred location and earliest joining date. Good salary offered.

Interview Questions

• The timing diagrams of clock divider and high level project block diagram   Answer Question

other better alternative available

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Round one - telephonic. General questions related to resume and work done in previous company.
    Round two - personal interview. Technical. One hour long. Basic questions. Focus was on the clarity of concepts.
    Round three - another Technical. One hour long. Higher level manager.
    Round four - HR interview, personality and team spirit was the major focus.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was decent. I didn't do much negotiation

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (New Delhi (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

Freescale hires Mostly Senior Engineers from Bangalore who are willing to relocate back to NCR Region.
    Interview consists on two or more face to face rounds of discussion.
    Level1 managers filters the person based on langauge skills and digital concepts.
    Digital Design Questions like Set up and hold time calculation and Freq calculation , Async FIFO Design are asked from every interview person.
    System verilog Testbench structure are also asked and play vital role in hiring an employee

Interview Questions

• max freq of operation of a Digital ckt if set up and hold time are know to you.   Answer Question
    • Clock Domain crossing related questions   Answer Question