Freescale Semiconductor Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Freescale Semiconductor Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.9

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor.

Interview

Get a phone interview after career fair. Ask about my motivation, some background checks on device driver programming and algorithm. No detail technical question asked. Then some behavior questions about what is your next 5 year plan.

Other Interview Reviews for Freescale Semiconductor

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor.

Interview

Phone interview, non-technical. Some behavioral question about the team work, like how do you deal with the situation when people have disagreement, what do you do if the team member don't spend time on his job... Asked about why do you choose computer science, and what is the biggest decision you've made... The most difficult part in one of your project... Last the manager asked if you have any question you would like him to ask you and if you have any question to ask him...

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor in October 2013.

Interview

on campus interview. Did ask any coding questions, just asked about why I chose major in CS and why I want to work with them. I didn't get the offer, but they didn't actually contact me about that.

Interview Questions

• try to contact the recruiter if you don't hear from them for more than three weeks after interview   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzel, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Herzel, SK (Canada)).

Interview

A two phase interview, first phase is 1 on 1 with a regular employee, the second is with a panel of 3 people usually team leaders. Each one lasts for about 3 hours. Usually each part consists of a short presentation and then 3 technical questions. Usually in growing difficulty. The interview with the panel is quite stressing as the people are looking at you all the time.

Interview Questions

• To implement a timer that expires once a given period. For this purpose should use a HW register that counts machine ticks. The frequency of the counter is known.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzliya (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Herzliya (Israel)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview with two engineers for graduate position, talked about the projects I made and the courses I took. The second part was technical, the questions were not that difficult. Overall a nice experience even though I could do it better. The answer from HR came quickly, a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• Simple state machine design; an algorithmic question; some C code writing.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in January 2014.

Interview

1:1 interview with one of the teammates , than after a week group/panel interview

Interview Questions

• solve a complicate equation when you can use only addition and multiplication operations   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (New Delhi (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

First round- there was 1 hour written subjective questions from DS, Algo and puzzles. After that first round was technical round for about 45 min and then 2 HR Rounds

Interview Questions

• In HR Round one of the HR asked that what set you apart from your peers?.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2011.

Interview

it was really pleasant .the room was really comfortable.salaries were negotiated .

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freescale Semiconductor in January 2011.

Interview

The interviewers are very kind. It's like talking with other people other than an interview The questions are now hard but require background or corresponding experience in the field. Though the questions are basic, you need to have a solid foundation of the field so that you can answer it completely to meet the requirement.