Fremont College Librarian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fremont College

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Librarian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fremont College (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

I first met with HR person for a regular one on one interview. Next I meet the director of operations for another one on one interview. Although he was very distracted the whole time and asked some of the strangest questions. All of that was fine. Then I had to take a skills accessment test for what they described before for word and excel - also fine. However, the accessment test also included a hour + long memory test with flashing shapes and numbers and SAT type questions as well. Why? What does that have to do with the position offered? So I spent a told of 2 hours for that interview. They promised to let me know within a couple weeks and I received no feedback or rejection notice. Honesly, one of the strangest interviews I have ever been on for a high level position.

Interview Questions

• On a scale from one to ten rate yourself with these traits. Example, "Liked by people", "visionary".....etc...   Answer Question