Fremont Hospital Interview Questions in Fremont, CA | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fremont Hospital

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fremont Hospital (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Interview process was very easy. They had me take an ACE test on the computer and I was interviewed the same day. I was asked about my prior work experience and they gave me some scenarios as to how I would approach them.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be a challenge for you in this work environment?   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fremont Hospital (Fremont, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very brief interview. Most of the interview was personal. No consideration for ability or history of work. I interviewed first with the pharmacy company that is in place at the hospital then I interviewed with the CEO. Both were really with a predetermined fate as I was already hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working at a behavioral hospital?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the hours I was prepared to work, They really try to pay you as little as they think they can so you have to start out high and negotiate slowly.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fremont Hospital (Fremont, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Had an interview with Fremont Hospital at 11am. Was sitting in the lobby till 12pm. Was told that the interview was running late. The nurse manger escorts me to a room around 1215pm and i had to sit in a sofa. looked very informal to me. She told me that there was also another nurse manger and she might come in anytime. She asked me why i was interested in working at this hospital and few general questions. Asked some questions on psychotropic drugs. Said that she liked me and the HR will call me in 2 weeks time. Its been 3 weeks now and still no call.