Frenkel Lambert Weiss Weisman and Gordon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Frenkel Lambert Weiss Weisman and Gordon

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Frenkel Lambert Weiss Weisman and Gordon

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frenkel Lambert Weiss Weisman and Gordon.

Interview

Came in for about 30 minutes sat down and the lady talked for hours and all she did was talk about herself and the company. borning boring boring boring boring boring boring, I almost fell asleep

Legal Assistant/Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Islip, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Frenkel Lambert Weiss Weisman and Gordon (East Islip, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online, a few days later I was contacted for an interview. I had difficulty finding the place and was interviewed by two women. First woman got straight to the point and treated my more like a student than a candidate. Second woman spoke in depth about the firm, their specialties and the position duties. The qualities and skills they wanted from an ideal candidate were not the same, and they made the position seem very undesirable. Not to mention my salary was "out of the question". Entry level and little office experience but I definitely don't want a job where I am considered a child.

File Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bay Shore, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frenkel Lambert Weiss Weisman and Gordon (Bay Shore, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

I walked into the cafe area (of the office) with Fran, a manager. She asked me some questions, looked over my resume, and we just had a nice conversation. We talked about me, she talked about some of the responsibilities I'd have, about the hours and the flexibility, the protocol to follow if I needed to call in sick, etc.

Interview Questions

• "Why should we hire you?"   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bay Shore, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frenkel Lambert Weiss Weisman and Gordon (Bay Shore, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was about an 1hr long. I meet with 4 different people. They were very detailed in what the job entails. There is a background check and personal reference check. I heard back from the human resources department as soon as everything checked out! The interview overall was fine! They also have offices in NYC, upstate NY and Florida

Interview Questions

I declined because they wanted copies of my current pay stubs from my employer before they would agree on the salary that I requested

Loan Modification Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frenkel Lambert Weiss Weisman and Gordon in March 2013.

Interview

Had previous experience, the office manager explained the benefits rather than the role since I knew how to do the tasks at hand. Casual, not stressful. The office was very nice, it was low pressure, and they were very nice during interview. I was in a private room with office manager and she explained all the positives of my firm over my previous employer.