Fresenius Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fresenius Interview Questions

2.3

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius (Montgomery, AL) in July 2016.

Interview

A recruiter scheduled the interview after I submitted an application and online assessment. I received an email from the recruiter once the interview day was set with information on how to prepare for the interview with the clinic manager. I was informed through the email that it would be a STAR Method behavioral interview and how to prepare for it, among other preparations included. I spent many hours studying for this interview.

I got to the interview early like they asked. The clinic manager came for me and introduced herself. As we walked to her office, she asked me why I wanted to work there. I gave her a formal answer. Once we reached the office, she informed me she has never interviewed anyone before and asked me if I had any questions for her. I had questions prepared for the interview, so I began asking them. The entire interview was spent with me asking my interviewer questions about the open position. This was absolutely NOT a Star method interview they told me to prepare for. The interviewer had no questions ready to even ask me, other than why I want to work there.

The position posted for the PCT opening I applied for stated it was for first shift. The clinic manager told me she was only hiring for second shift with the intention of expanding the facility for third shift. She stated she was intending hiring someone for this eventual third shift, not first shift like the posted job ad and the recruiter told me.

She then took me on a tour of the facility, told me either she or the recruiter would contact me soon. No one contacted me after the interview. In fact, the recruiter never returned any of my three voicemails I left over the two weeks after my interview. I was finally able to reach the clinic manager I interviewed with and she told me she's already selected someone else for the position.

MSL Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fresenius.

Interview

Straightforward interview process. The hiring manager was very helpful and clarified questions if I needed further explanation. Asked to reschedule an hour before the interview which was inconvenient and I had to shuffle my schedule around.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a problem?   2 Answers

Revenue Support Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fresenius.

Interview

I interviewed three times for the position. I was an internal candidate. The initial interview process was quite vigorous; they wanted to really see my level of knowledge and problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• I had to answer a set of data set questions to show my level of skill in Excel   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

I got an initial interview through a contact. I met with the director of the department and had an informal chat about my areas of interest, skills and experience. He described a bit about the company' s mission, the functions of the department, and where he thought I could fit in.

Interview Questions

• How will this internship help you to accomplish your long term goals?   Answer Question