Fresenius Kabi USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Zurich, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi USA (Lake Zurich, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

Very thorough - a phone interview with HR, with then an invite to interview with 5 other people separately. (1 HR, 1 Exec, 3 from Dept). Everyone was very nice and it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle diversity within the department.   1 Answer

Inspector/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Island, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi USA (Grand Island, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

Met with 1st shift supervisor. She was open a honest and took me on a short tours. Showed me how things worked and asked if I was interested in over time.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work overtime?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi USA (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

the hr online interview application and proofing process was longer than my lunch at the office. Criteria used to exclude good employees makes the work for everyone else difficult. Never changes

Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarence, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi USA (Clarence, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

personal invitation, asked about my experience, later I was taken around to see the entire facility, including instrumentation, warehouse, production, I met people in the chemistry lab and microbiology lab

Interview Questions

• how many years of experience in instrumentation   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation yet

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi USA (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Emails, followed by phone calls. Very easy process, granted I knew an employee there so that added value. Overall, the easiest interview process I have ever had in my entire life, ever.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Zurich, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi USA (Lake Zurich, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with HR Recruiter. Then an on-site interview with 5 other individuals including the hiring manager, directors, managers and another Financial Analyst. I also had an Excel skills test while I was on-site. Afterwards I was told timing would be a week; however it took two weeks to get back to me that the hiring manager decided not to select any of the candidates that interviewed for the position.

Interview Questions

• From a scale 1 to 10 rate your excel knowledge?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi USA in June 2014.

Interview

Learned about opportunity through my university, received an invitation to the interview approximately three weeks after applying, and was offered the position one week later.

The interview consisted of four separate 30 minutes blocks of one-on-one interviews with managers from the four different groups within the Analytical Development department. The questions depended on the preparedness of each manager - some had reviewed my resume ahead of time and came with specific questions about my experiences while others asked very common questions such as "what is your greatest accomplishment", etc. It did not seem like the managers discussed their approach to the the interview ahead of time. I don't know if the company has an interview protocol for more senior level positions.

Interview Questions

• My Ph.D. dissertation topic is electron transfer kinetics of heme proteins. Given that Fresenius Kabi is a pharma company, one of the interviewers asked how my research is applicable to drug development, which it is not really so trying to come up with a thoughtful answer was challenging.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation in terms of compensation. HR let me know right away that the hourly compensation was fixed. I did negotiate to start two weeks later than the company proposed.

Regional QA Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Zurich, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi USA (Lake Zurich, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

A few different interviews (manager, Director, Critical people who work with the group (from different departments), members of the group, and HR). 3-4 hours long bring a snack if you need it and don't lie. Interviewers reported people lying to get the job.

Interview Questions

• How to audit different types of suppliers?
      How to prepare for an audit?
      How to perform an audit?
      What do you look for when evaluating different documents at the supplier? Give and example!
      Questions on different types of regulation?
      Behavioral questions?   Answer Question

Chargeback Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Zurich, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi USA (Lake Zurich, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview that took about 30 minutes. The interviewer seemed particularly interested in my previous job, even though none of the skills we very comparable. Overall, it went smoothly. No hard or tricky questions.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working in a fast-paced environment?   1 Answer

Scientist - Microbiology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melrose Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi USA (Melrose Park, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

I completed a phone interview with the recruiter, and then I went in for an interview. The interview was not so formal. I spoke with the hiring manager about my background and education. It was kind of hard to gauge the tone because the manager was a bit nonchalant and standoff-ish. The other two managers were very friendly and engaging. I was given a tour of the facility (beautiful) and an idea of what I'd be doing. They followed up a few days later and informed me of their decision. Overall process took about 1-2 weeks