Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Oct 11, 2016

2.5

FP&A Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

They brought me in for one interview on site and there was two rounds with three different people. Very conversational and asked mostly behavioral questions. The interview was not very difficult and the interviewers were friendly. Know about the culture of the company.

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Usually a two day interview process. Contacted by a recruiter first to do a general background check and relevance to the job you are applying for. After that you interview in person at the company with different members of the team you are working with. Overall not to hard of an interview process but it depends on your title.

Education Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

very informal, one on one with the hiring manager. application filled out on FMC website and had employee recomondations from people withing that department. asked many questions pertaining to level of knowledge and qualifications for the job.

Internal Controls Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with Manager, and a couple of VPs and the IC team. The interview process took all morning and part of the afternoon. Everybody treated me kindly and friendly. I was shown the office and was introduced to several other managers and employees on that floor.

Interview Questions

• What has been the most difficult decisión that you made so far in your life? Why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Received an offer and accepted that same day. Started working a couple of weeks later.