Fresenius Medical Care - North America Clinical Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Clinical Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2017

2.6

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in December 2015.

Interview

Have completed 5 interviews over 3 months, process very slow. Interviews were scheduled on days off in facilities located out of town. 1 hour drive to interview. One on one. Interview easy, respectful.
Comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?
    What is your expected compensation?
    Tell me about yourself.
    What is your most concern regarding the position in a facility with difficult personalities?   Answer Question

Process too long and multiple interviews were unorganized. Upper management changes frequently.

Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Clinical Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in October 2015.

Interview

Interview with Director of Operations and Regional Vice President. I was already an employee with the company so I was able to work with the current staff before starting

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you handle conflict?
      Which Company Core Value to feel you best model?   1 Answer

Clinical Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Not hard applied online interviewed with rvp and do. There is a high turn over rate for managers upper management are trying to hire well and give the best onboarded possible

Interview Questions

• Can I separate from being a nurse from managing others?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I will stabalize and establish the clinic survey ready

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

It's not what you know, it's who you know! I didn't go through a formal interview, I had been in the industry a long time and know most of the management. There was an extensive test online to take prior to on boarding and the usual drug and background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate the salary up, I had a noncompete and was pretty tied in if I wanted a job.

Clinic Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Greensboro, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter at FMC. Phone interview with Director of Operations. Second interview was with a team of 5 people in the room asking me several questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with problems or stresses at work that tested your coping skills. What did you do?   1 Answer

Clinic Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Carrollton, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Had initial contact about position with a recruiter twice before making contact with actual hiring manager. The recruiter delved into some difficult times in my employment and felt that I needed to speak with hiring manager and tell my story. The hiring manager asked me about my experiences and heard what I had to say. She told me that my resume did not do me justice. My initial interview lasted over 2 hours and the interviewer even apologized to my boyfriend for the time but assured him that I was in good standing for the position. My second interview was more of an overview of the position itself, including getting my lab work and drug screen done. My background check was submitted and 2 weeks later I was brought in to pick up my training schedule for the next 10 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do I see as my role of being the Clinic Manager?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Surprisingly well. I spoke to the recruiter in between the interviews and she had $65,000 - $70,000 a year. She called me back a couple of days later asked me if I were sitting and I said not at that time. She told me to sit down and then told me I was made an offer of $82,000 a year. I was speechless for a minute and then asked if she was sure and she said, yes.

Anonymous Employee in Steger, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Steger, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

Applied online, took preinterview exam, had phone interview with HR, Interview with Area Manager in person, Had interview with employees at the clinic who would be reporting to me as direct report, had interview with the Regional Vice President.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. I was unable to negotiate anything due to Fresenius Medical Care's existing Policy&Procedure Guidelines on the hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Louisville, KY) in June 2011.

Interview

Long personality testing ws required

Interview Questions

• All questions were based off personally test, long, questions were irrevelevant, interviewer was condescending. Asked inappropriate questions, do you have kids, do you have a car, would you be willing to travel, work long hours, come in on off days. Why did you leave last job, strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Clinical Manager Interview

Interview

Interviewed with area manager