Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Secretary/PCT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone screening interview with the HR hiring department, followed by a face to face interview with the clinical manager, then finally the offer came from the Director of operations.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The company still allows interviews to be scheduled outside of their recruiting department. I was referred by an employee, I emailed the manager. She called me the same day and I had my interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• Where would you like your career to go after this position?   Answer Question

Ccht Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Dallas, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Very unethical and will only give bare minimum raises. You never know what or when your hours will be decreased. Overall, not a good place to work. Only incentives are for management. Anything below that is treated like another number

Interview Questions

• We you be willing to report anyone who is not a team player!   1 Answer

Nephrology Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Dallas, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The called me months after I applied. Interviewed with two different people then said I was hired. Took over three weeks for HR to do their part. Had to do a urine drug test and a background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offered, I asked for more money. They said no. I accepted.

Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Dallas, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

The hardest part was finding the job opening. It wasn't publicized; had to call various clinics in the area and spoke with the dietitians. I called the clinic who had the opening, met with the clinic manager and was called back for a blood test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little room for negotiation. I needed the job and accepted what they offered.