Fresenius Medical Care - North America Dietitian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Dietitian Interview Questions

1.5

Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

submit online application, got a phone call the next day to schedule an in person interview with the clinic manager later that week. Met with the clinic manager and dietitian to talk about my experience and schedules, very laid back and straight to the point. Got an offer within the next few days and began the hiring process (drug test, paperwork...)

Interview Questions

• Do you have any renal experience? How do you approach patients who are none compliant?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Dallas, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

The hardest part was finding the job opening. It wasn't publicized; had to call various clinics in the area and spoke with the dietitians. I called the clinic who had the opening, met with the clinic manager and was called back for a blood test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little room for negotiation. I needed the job and accepted what they offered.