Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.5

Pct Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Florence, SC).

Interview

Very Smooth , Staff was very nice and ready to view the building a walk through process. Patients are very well delighted to interact with the staff. The staff is amazing with the patients and show courteousy and cleanliness.

Interview Questions

• Explain when you had to demonstrate safety to coworkers?   Answer Question

Registered Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantsville, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Plantsville, CT).

Interview

I received a call from the manager, which she changed three times due to her forgetting she was going to be away one week, and the next day she scheduled was a Tuesday, but she thought the date was a Monday. Then that Monday ended up being Memorial day and her dietitian wasn't in.

I went in for an interview, where she told me the position was only 12 hours, which was not indicated on the job posting. Her and her dietitian were very warm and easy to talk to. They showed me the facility and told me someone would contact me by phone with the next steps.

No one ever called me. Between the rescheduling of the interview and never hearing back, I wouldn't apply for a position with this company again. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with Renal? Do you have at least one year acute care experience?   Answer Question

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Nashville, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

Contacted by HR for initial interview. Representative was professional and friendly, after reviewing my resume provided a link for me to complete a computer skills assessment. Next step was to interview with a another member from HR. Again, it was standard interview, professional and friendly. After completing this portion I was set up for a skype interview with a clinical director. All was going well but the process was taking a few weeks. I was then notified that I would need to be available for a physician panel interview. This was scheduled for another couple weeks in the future. This interview went well, however, I never heard back from anyone about position. My process started in May and as of August I have still not heard anything regarding the position. I did reach out via phone and email but my questions have not been addressed. Appears to be a great company but not much feedback if you are searching for a job. Would have given a higher evaluation if a representative had reached out to me or answered my emails.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Fresenius?   1 Answer

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Easy phone and onsite interviews. Got the offer. Low ball. I tried to have an open conversation and negotiate very carefully. They withdrew the offer because I tried to negotiate. I'm not the only one. Happened to my friends, too. Be extremely careful if you really need a job from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why Regulatory Affair?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

I had three phone interviews. I interviewed with a recruiter, then with the VP and with the Sr. VP. I thought all three interviews went very well. After I interviewed with the Sr. VP I was told I will hear back from the team in about a week. When I didn't hear back I reached out to the recruiter and the VP couple of time and heard nothing back. I think it is very rude not to get back to a candidate after they invest that much time to interview three times. A courteous email stating thank you but no thank you is all that is needed.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in March 2017.

Interview

I applied via their website and got a call back after a week for a phone screening. I then had two interviews over two weeks. The recruiter was friendly and nice throughout the phone screening. The first interview went well enough that they called me back for a second in person interview (took place two weeks after the first).

The second time was a bit of a mess. The interviewer was 15 minutes late and appeared to have made their mind up before we even talked. I made two follow up calls regarding the position, but never heard back from the recruiter or interviewer. Not even a generic "thank you for your interest" email was sent.

Financial Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who was very nice and professional over the phone. He did a brief phone screen and then scheduled an interview with me at the local Fresenius location with a supervisor. The interview went very well, or so I thought. The interviewer was professional and even asked me about my schedule to do a second interview. Days passed and no contact. I even followed up with the Supervisor who interviewed me and the Recruiter and no one returned my call. What upsets me, is there is a lot of mental and emotional preparation that goes into interviewing. The common courtesy of responding to an interviewee when they contact you is the least they could have done. Now, I have a bad taste in my mouth about this company. I have never experienced such unprofessionalism.

Financial Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for in person interview after waiting 4 weeks. 1st interview went well, person was easy going very friendly. I was contacted back for 2nd interview the very same day after leaving. Had phone interview go terribly bad, interviewer was very uninterested and rushed me. So much time wasted I should've never wasted my time. They also never followed up for an offer

Quality Assurance Analyst (Call Center) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I received a voicemail regarding my application I submitted that morning. When I called back it turned into a 45 minute phone interview. Standard questions regarding my experience specifically with call monitoring. I was also asked my salary range. At the end of the call I was told my application will be further reviewed and an in-person interview would be scheduled. I was called within 2 days and interview was scheduled for the following week.

The interview was with 2 people, a current Quality Analyst and the Manager. The interview lasted about an hour and was informal. They asked about my previous experience and asked for specific examples of how I handle various situations. I was told during the interview they were looking to make a decision within the next couple of weeks (that was the beginning of Feb) I thought the interview went well but I have yet to be contacted by anyone. I can only assume my experience was not sufficient since the position is still posted.

Financial Coordinator ( Insurance ) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Process took roughly 2 weeks. I applied online and was contacted directly by a supervisor for an interview. 1st interview was with the supervisor and 2 employees already in the role. I was then contacted by a recruiter who set me up with a phone interview with the director. The same questions were asked in person/ over the phone.