Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.5

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Easy phone and onsite interviews. Got the offer. Low ball. I tried to have an open conversation and negotiate very carefully. They withdrew the offer because I tried to negotiate. I'm not the only one. Happened to my friends, too. Be extremely careful if you really need a job from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why Regulatory Affair?

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

I had three phone interviews. I interviewed with a recruiter, then with the VP and with the Sr. VP. I thought all three interviews went very well. After I interviewed with the Sr. VP I was told I will hear back from the team in about a week. When I didn't hear back I reached out to the recruiter and the VP couple of time and heard nothing back. I think it is very rude not to get back to a candidate after they invest that much time to interview three times. A courteous email stating thank you but no thank you is all that is needed.

Financial Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who was very nice and professional over the phone. He did a brief phone screen and then scheduled an interview with me at the local Fresenius location with a supervisor. The interview went very well, or so I thought. The interviewer was professional and even asked me about my schedule to do a second interview. Days passed and no contact. I even followed up with the Supervisor who interviewed me and the Recruiter and no one returned my call. What upsets me, is there is a lot of mental and emotional preparation that goes into interviewing. The common courtesy of responding to an interviewee when they contact you is the least they could have done. Now, I have a bad taste in my mouth about this company. I have never experienced such unprofessionalism.

Financial Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for in person interview after waiting 4 weeks. 1st interview went well, person was easy going very friendly. I was contacted back for 2nd interview the very same day after leaving. Had phone interview go terribly bad, interviewer was very uninterested and rushed me. So much time wasted I should've never wasted my time. They also never followed up for an offer

Quality Assurance Analyst (Call Center) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I received a voicemail regarding my application I submitted that morning. When I called back it turned into a 45 minute phone interview. Standard questions regarding my experience specifically with call monitoring. I was also asked my salary range. At the end of the call I was told my application will be further reviewed and an in-person interview would be scheduled. I was called within 2 days and interview was scheduled for the following week.

The interview was with 2 people, a current Quality Analyst and the Manager. The interview lasted about an hour and was informal. They asked about my previous experience and asked for specific examples of how I handle various situations. I was told during the interview they were looking to make a decision within the next couple of weeks (that was the beginning of Feb) I thought the interview went well but I have yet to be contacted by anyone. I can only assume my experience was not sufficient since the position is still posted.

Financial Coordinator ( Insurance ) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Process took roughly 2 weeks. I applied online and was contacted directly by a supervisor for an interview. 1st interview was with the supervisor and 2 employees already in the role. I was then contacted by a recruiter who set me up with a phone interview with the director. The same questions were asked in person/ over the phone.

Operations Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely lengthy and as far as what it seemed, the recruiters were not in communication with each other. at one point, I had 3 interviews in one day by two different recruiters for the same position. Their process was sloppy. Because of so many people involved, I did not know who was the right person to contact for questions. I declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• Would my management experience interfere with a role as an associate?   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Savannah, GA).

Interview

Manager was knowledge. Knew how he wanted his clinic run and seemed to be strong willed & confident of his employees. Asked me lots of questions about my expectations of the job. I was interviewed by the manager but his boss sat in on the interview. The manager gave me his vision on how he wanted the flow of the clinic and I really liked that. He gave me the feeling of security and assertiveness.

Interview Questions

• What pay am I looking for & hours?
      Was I willing to work overtime?
      Was I looking to further my career?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Waltham, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was very thorough in asking questions gauging my skills and abilities. Took the time to answer any questions I had and was extremely professional. Definitely set the stage for a good interview process. Took the time to show me around the building and discussed benefits before starting the interview itself. Really made me feel at ease. Ended up interviewing with recruiter, hiring manager and then hiring managers supervisor. All three were very easy going and it felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that I had to deliver a project on time that wasn't going as planned?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pontiac, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Pontiac, IL).

Interview

I applied on three different occasions. I applied once as a LPN, once as a new RN graduate and then again as an experienced RN. I was hired after I had Med-Surg and ICU experience. Although they may not "require" this, it does seem to help if you have it. I was interviewed by the clinical manager.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know why I was interested in hemodialysis.

They will ask you how you handle dealing with a difficult patient.