Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions

Interviews at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

2.6

Social Work Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

HR reached out to conduct a preliminary screening, then there was a initial interview set up along with a second interview. HR kept in close contact and updated about the steps and process.

Interview Questions

• Relaxed and informal, which was enjoyable and appreciated. Interview questions were about previous experience, future goals, what would you do in certain situations, etc.   1 Answer

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Kansas City, MO) in May 2020.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter and nurse manager. Am awaiting interview with Director. Multiple standard questions that took about 45 min to answer. Interview was held video conference through Microsoft Teams due to Covid crisis.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work with a difficult team member.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Austin, TX) in May 2020.

Interview

30 minute phone interview to be followed by second round interviews. It has been 2 weeks and I have not heard back at all. I hope to hear back soon, but no indication that there will be.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in April 2020.

Interview

Completed application online, application process is quite simple and streamlined. Went in for in person interview and shadowing in January. Shadowed with the Clinical manager and another candidate for a tour of facility and dialysis floor. Then proceeded to private interview with Clinic manager. Had a second interview with the hiring manager via internet conference. Interview was being and concise. All information provided by all sources was helpful and relevant.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you had to work as a team to achieve an outcome. Explain how you achieved the goal.   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (West Palm Beach, FL) in January 2020.

Interview

First step: interview with recruiter. Recruiter ask a series of questions (e.g., past experiences, and behavioral scenario questions) Second step: face to face interview Third step: interview with clinical director.

Interview Questions

• Past social work experience, why did you choose to work for Fresenius?   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I have only spoke to recruiter and interviewed with them.she called me back for interview with Mgr i asked what the interview would consist of so basically lots of questions

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Irving, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

A staffing firm who found me through LinkedIn. I had not applied nor did I know there was an opening. They called me then had to contact the company to check my rehire status.

Interview Questions

• I explained that I had done a contract job 2 years ago through and agency. It was an opened contract but 3 weeks in, I found a permanent position. I offered 2 weeks notice. They said not need and release me that day. Recruiter said she would have to check to see my status   1 Answer

Master of Social Work Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Naperville, IL) in November 2019.

Interview

Went through a process of three different interviews. First was a phone interview, second was an interview with a lead, and the third was an interview with two people I'd be working under.

Interview Questions

• Have I experienced any difficulties with patients before and to describe how I managed it.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me
    I agreed to apply and interview
    Met with manager and team member
    Met with the director next
    FMC asked questions about my work
    I asked questions about the role and goals
    Recuiter reached out to discuss start date

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Interview process was pretty average. Signed my name and I was shown to my interviewer. They asked questions about you, job hx, and all. Asked them questions about day-today basis.

Interview Questions

• Job history, how to deal with difficult patients etc etc...   Answer Question