Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 357 of over 357 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Austin, TX)

Interview

Simple questions but they do have 4 people interviewing you, which can be intimidating. Make sure you know about the company before hand because they will ask “what do you know about Fresenius?” Also make sure you ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions
  • What is your strengths/weaknesses? Why should we hire you?
    Answer Question

Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Interview

They were friendly and made process very comfortable and laidback. They asked typical situational questions and asked for examples. They gave brief introduction of themselves but was clear that their main focus was to learn more about myself and my experiences. Overall it was a pretty smooth video interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Interview

The interview went well. The tricky part was visa sponsorship as I needed H1B visa for working. The HR spoke to the immigration attorney spoke to me about my case and the HR never responded back with a rejection email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Application

I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Interview

Went through about five rounds of interviews for the position. Two with HR, two with the Director, and one with some other team members. Everyone I met with was very kind and professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Knoxville, TN)

Interview

Fast and easy if you have all the info, make sure you have highschool diploma or transcript . Also full work history . Be confident and cool. I do not know what to say about the rest.

Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Application

I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Interview

Great! I was offered the job shortly after my second interview, normal interview. There were Normal interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Multiple interviews, they were all great. I had no complaints.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Application

I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Interview

Group interview. One question I struggled with-what was the last book you read and what did you learn from it? Easy question-who is your role model and why? Tricky question- is it okay to break policy and procedure?

Interview Questions
  • What was the last book you read and what did you learn from it?

Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Interview

Sehr strukturiert und ohne Personalabteilung, damit ohne die Standardfragen. Sehr offene und ehrliche Kommunikation. Allerdings komplett online und ohne Videobild des Gegenübers, obwohl ich es als Bewerber aktiviert hatte. Daher etwas unpersönlich

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Interview

It was very lengthy considering the classification of the position. The interview process was fairly easy and positive. I just wasn’t expecting so many! First, you interview with the recruiter for about 10-15 minutes. Then, one week later you meet with the manager for 45 minutes to an hour. Then, one week after the second interview you meet with the manager’s manager for an hour or so.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Interview

really long in person, multiple interviewers, all day ordeal, no lunch, interviewers were not prepared so the questions were kind of odd and made me feel awkward, i wish they had prepared better and asked me about my experience, rather than random dumb cases which did not allow showcasing of anything.

Interview Questions
  • really short made up case studies, it felt like they werent taking it seriously
1 person found this interview helpful