Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.7

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

In-person, phone, and multiple rounds of questions with team members. Questions were not readily offered, I lead the conversation. Team seemed disinterested and disorganized. Was rejected for an incredibly strange personal assessment- told I was "too relaxed". No elaboration, looked professional, engaged and had a practice interview in advance. Highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What type of role are you looking for?   1 Answer

Senior Real Estate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Waltham, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied for a senior manager position posted on linked in and glassdoor. Recieved an email asking for me to call them. When I did I was told a little about the position. They they informed me that the position is not actually open, and they re hoping it is approved for the spring of 2018. Why do companies post openings when they do not exist? Waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Can you wait until next year as postion will not be approved until spring 2018   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied on line then got 2 follow up emails asking me questions then received a text and email asking me to come in for an interview. I have in person interview scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Do you have nay experience with dialysis? If so where and how long, etc.   1 Answer

Biomedical Equipment Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Detroit, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

the viewing process went extremely well. Found out within days that I did not receive the job, when sometimes most places not notify you at all. kept their word, and followed up by immediately. Good to know you wouldn't just be waiting.

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with pressure   1 Answer

LVN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Lubbock, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Went in and talked to RN and she really seemed happy to have a new facility. But stated she would call Monday and never called. Don't think they liked people of color at this facility. People did not smile or anything.

Registered Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantsville, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Plantsville, CT).

Interview

I received a call from the manager, which she changed three times due to her forgetting she was going to be away one week, and the next day she scheduled was a Tuesday, but she thought the date was a Monday. Then that Monday ended up being Memorial day and her dietitian wasn't in.

I went in for an interview, where she told me the position was only 12 hours, which was not indicated on the job posting. Her and her dietitian were very warm and easy to talk to. They showed me the facility and told me someone would contact me by phone with the next steps.

No one ever called me. Between the rescheduling of the interview and never hearing back, I wouldn't apply for a position with this company again. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with Renal? Do you have at least one year acute care experience?   Answer Question

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Nashville, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

Contacted by HR for initial interview. Representative was professional and friendly, after reviewing my resume provided a link for me to complete a computer skills assessment. Next step was to interview with a another member from HR. Again, it was standard interview, professional and friendly. After completing this portion I was set up for a skype interview with a clinical director. All was going well but the process was taking a few weeks. I was then notified that I would need to be available for a physician panel interview. This was scheduled for another couple weeks in the future. This interview went well, however, I never heard back from anyone about position. My process started in May and as of August I have still not heard anything regarding the position. I did reach out via phone and email but my questions have not been addressed. Appears to be a great company but not much feedback if you are searching for a job. Would have given a higher evaluation if a representative had reached out to me or answered my emails.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Fresenius?   1 Answer

Market Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied to the position online and was then contacted via email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was pretty standard questions: Tell me about yourself, what do you know about the company, why would you want to work here, etc. At the end of the phone call, the interviewer told me he would be setting up a time for me to come on site and have a follow up interview in person. Then the interviewer would take over a week to respond to each email trying to set something up and eventually just stopped responding altogether.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

I had three phone interviews. I interviewed with a recruiter, then with the VP and with the Sr. VP. I thought all three interviews went very well. After I interviewed with the Sr. VP I was told I will hear back from the team in about a week. When I didn't hear back I reached out to the recruiter and the VP couple of time and heard nothing back. I think it is very rude not to get back to a candidate after they invest that much time to interview three times. A courteous email stating thank you but no thank you is all that is needed.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in March 2017.

Interview

I applied via their website and got a call back after a week for a phone screening. I then had two interviews over two weeks. The recruiter was friendly and nice throughout the phone screening. The first interview went well enough that they called me back for a second in person interview (took place two weeks after the first).

The second time was a bit of a mess. The interviewer was 15 minutes late and appeared to have made their mind up before we even talked. I made two follow up calls regarding the position, but never heard back from the recruiter or interviewer. Not even a generic "thank you for your interest" email was sent.