Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.6

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

I had three phone interviews. I interviewed with a recruiter, then with the VP and with the Sr. VP. I thought all three interviews went very well. After I interviewed with the Sr. VP I was told I will hear back from the team in about a week. When I didn't hear back I reached out to the recruiter and the VP couple of time and heard nothing back. I think it is very rude not to get back to a candidate after they invest that much time to interview three times. A courteous email stating thank you but no thank you is all that is needed.

Financial Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who was very nice and professional over the phone. He did a brief phone screen and then scheduled an interview with me at the local Fresenius location with a supervisor. The interview went very well, or so I thought. The interviewer was professional and even asked me about my schedule to do a second interview. Days passed and no contact. I even followed up with the Supervisor who interviewed me and the Recruiter and no one returned my call. What upsets me, is there is a lot of mental and emotional preparation that goes into interviewing. The common courtesy of responding to an interviewee when they contact you is the least they could have done. Now, I have a bad taste in my mouth about this company. I have never experienced such unprofessionalism.

Financial Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for in person interview after waiting 4 weeks. 1st interview went well, person was easy going very friendly. I was contacted back for 2nd interview the very same day after leaving. Had phone interview go terribly bad, interviewer was very uninterested and rushed me. So much time wasted I should've never wasted my time. They also never followed up for an offer

Quality Assurance Analyst (Call Center) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I received a voicemail regarding my application I submitted that morning. When I called back it turned into a 45 minute phone interview. Standard questions regarding my experience specifically with call monitoring. I was also asked my salary range. At the end of the call I was told my application will be further reviewed and an in-person interview would be scheduled. I was called within 2 days and interview was scheduled for the following week.

The interview was with 2 people, a current Quality Analyst and the Manager. The interview lasted about an hour and was informal. They asked about my previous experience and asked for specific examples of how I handle various situations. I was told during the interview they were looking to make a decision within the next couple of weeks (that was the beginning of Feb) I thought the interview went well but I have yet to be contacted by anyone. I can only assume my experience was not sufficient since the position is still posted.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Was called for a phone screen, and the first question I was asked was what is my current salary. I don't give that information until I know more about the position, which I very politely told the recruiter. He said it is required so they know what salary band to put me in (??), and I said I'm not sure how my current salary is relevant to a different position at a different company. I was then interrupted by the recruiter saying "WE'RE NOT INTERESTED" and he hung up on me. Very rude and unprofessional, and his behavior let me know they like to low ball their candidates. Bullet dodged, and their loss.

Assistant to RWP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Fairfield, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was flexible and quick. Everyone was very kind from the initial phone call (Sherida) to the outgoing assistant (Lucy). I met with the hiring manager (Tim) and had a call with the senior assistant (Megan). It was a pleasure and they selected another candidate. I have made some great networking friends via linked-in and maybe one day I will have an opportunity in a different role.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about dialysis? How do you feel about this office that sometimes it is empty? What are your strengths?   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Columbia, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

Multiple interviews... the first interview with the area directors went great however when meeting with the smaller area managers of the facilities (in rural areas) there was lag in time and a lack of communication between the manager, director and new hire... it felt as if the ball was dropped several times

Interview Questions

• What salary would you like   1 Answer

Medical Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

The interview process was very confusing. The Aquisition Team email when he felt like it. The updates of the interview process were long waiting. The interviewing managers lied and avoided contact. Very unprofessional. I work for Fresenius 5 years ago when it was, at the least, caring and compassionate. The young people have no common sense when it comes to leaving a good impression for potential employees who could someday get hired for another department and become their management!

Interview Questions

• Really, one of my interviewers talked about her children and showed pictures. The manager who interviewed me was in a hurry to get out on the floor and let her charge nurse interview me.   2 Answers

BMET I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in December 2015.

Interview

Did the phone interview, later on that night got a call back to do another interview in person. Showed up 20 minutes early. Interview was about 1.5 hr long with one person, got lucky considering I read that a lot of other people had at least 2 people interviewing them. Interviewer was ex military and liked the fact that I was retired military, too. We both talked as if we knew each other, talked about my pass experience and how it would apply to the position. He liked that I expressed my dedication to working with Fresenius. He walked me around the facility and explained the day to day operations and what would be expected of me...........P.S. I did not dress in the Polo shirt, dress pants and shoes, I wore a business suit and tie, interviewer told me that I looked really sharp!!!

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about team work?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a problem with asking for help?   Answer Question
    • Are you looking to grow with us or are you looking for a stepping stone towards another career path?   Answer Question
    • Fresenius is trending now, we are doing away with paperwork and moving to computers, do you have any experience?   1 Answer
    • you may be required to do work on plumbing, Mechanical, and electrical along with being a biomedical tech, how do you feel about that?   Answer Question
    • what are your long term goal?   Answer Question
    • what do you know about Fresenius?   Answer Question
    • do you have young children? I ask because you have to be completely flexible and you on call 24 a day everyday, and we may need you to pick up and go if you get a call at 1am?   Answer Question
    • how are you with recording and maintaining document?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any disabilities that may prevent you from lifting or moving equipment?   1 Answer
    • do you have any issue with on going training?   Answer Question
    • Do you have reliable transportation, because you will be covering other facilities and if need by another BMET, you may have to go and assist him/her?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Waltham, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter reached out to me the next day. Scheduled a phone interview within 2 days. Then, resume was forwarded to hiring manager for review. Within 3 days the recruiter called to schedule an onsite interview with hiring manager. Interviewed with hiring manager the next week. After interview, I was told I would be contacted to schedule a final round. Recruiter called several times over the next month with updates but no follow up interview was ever scheduled.

Interview Questions

• What are some areas of strength in your background? What are some areas for improvement?   Answer Question