Fresenius Medical Care - North America Quality Assurance Analyst (Call Center) Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Negative100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy
Found 1 candidate interview
Fresenius Medical Care - North America
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Austin, TX) in Feb 2017

Interview

I received a voicemail regarding my application I submitted that morning. When I called back it turned into a 45 minute phone interview. Standard questions regarding my experience specifically with call monitoring. I was also asked my salary range. At the end of the call I was told my application will be further reviewed and an in-person interview would be scheduled. I was called within 2 days and interview was scheduled for the following week. The interview was with 2 people, a current Quality Analyst and the Manager. The interview lasted about an hour and was informal. They asked about my previous experience and asked for specific examples of how I handle various situations. I was told during the interview they were looking to make a decision within the next couple of weeks (that was the beginning of Feb) I thought the interview went well but I have yet to be contacted by anyone. I can only assume my experience was not sufficient since the position is still posted.

Interview Questions
  • What is your preferred salary range?
    Answer Question