Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.5

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Savannah, GA).

Interview

Manager was knowledge. Knew how he wanted his clinic run and seemed to be strong willed & confident of his employees. Asked me lots of questions about my expectations of the job. I was interviewed by the manager but his boss sat in on the interview. The manager gave me his vision on how he wanted the flow of the clinic and I really liked that. He gave me the feeling of security and assertiveness.

Interview Questions

• What pay am I looking for & hours?
      Was I willing to work overtime?
      Was I looking to further my career?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Waltham, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was very thorough in asking questions gauging my skills and abilities. Took the time to answer any questions I had and was extremely professional. Definitely set the stage for a good interview process. Took the time to show me around the building and discussed benefits before starting the interview itself. Really made me feel at ease. Ended up interviewing with recruiter, hiring manager and then hiring managers supervisor. All three were very easy going and it felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that I had to deliver a project on time that wasn't going as planned?   1 Answer

Senior Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Concord, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. This was a "quick-turn" interview process, the first interview was on-site. Had 1 week from being notified of the position to travelling across the country to interview for the position. Multiple candidates interviewed for various positions. The on-site interview day included lunch and dinner, although a local candidate opted to not attend the dinner. Not offered the position - alcohol was offered at the dinner with a table of 10 people, unsure if having 1 drink of alcohol from a shared pitcher to appear sociable contributed to not being offered the position.
    *** Was told the hotel would be paid by Fresenius. Upon arriving, the hotel attendant informed me I needed to have my personal card in the system for incidentals. The $342.34 bill for the room was charged to my personal credit card, Fresenius did not reimburse me as promised despite asking both the recruiter and the Fresenius HR employee multiple times. If traveling on-site, recommend not giving the hotel your personal credit card.***

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in moving across the country for this position? Do you have any family or friends nearby?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a place in mind to move in to?   1 Answer

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blytheville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Blytheville, AR) in December 2016.

Interview

Very easy going. I knew I had the job before the interview started. So, I really can't explain how the how process of my interview will help any one. The only thing I can say is...if it is for the Blytheville area...you have the job already.

Interview Questions

• How much money am I requesting an hour?   1 Answer

Secretary/PCT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone screening interview with the HR hiring department, followed by a face to face interview with the clinical manager, then finally the offer came from the Director of operations.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Waltham, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Bureaucratic and slow, like most big organizations. Started with a phone screen with HR, then moved to the first round with a hiring manager and a VP, and then, a few weeks later had the final round with the same 2 plus a Sr. VP. Also met my direct reports during the final round.

Interview Questions

• Industry/job related: month close, P&L, MBR, business partnering, etc.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pontiac, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Pontiac, IL).

Interview

I applied on three different occasions. I applied once as a LPN, once as a new RN graduate and then again as an experienced RN. I was hired after I had Med-Surg and ICU experience. Although they may not "require" this, it does seem to help if you have it. I was interviewed by the clinical manager.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know why I was interested in hemodialysis.

They will ask you how you handle dealing with a difficult patient.   1 Answer

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westchester, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Westchester, IL).

Interview

It was pretty simple. Phone interview, then in-office interview and meet with the team. I like the peer interview, because you get to ask questions about the culture of the company and the team, as well as who you are working with.

Interview Questions

Interview

Four interviews. First the recruiter screened me and gave a brief interview. Then I had a more in depth interview in via phone. I then met my immediate supervisor in person The final interview was over the phone again with the lead manager. The whole process from application to start date took about 2 months

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes a little.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (North Shreveport, LA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied one day, got a call the next from HR & the local unit manager. Was informed that she needed a RN very badly and she begged me to come and interview with them. Interview went fine. Manager was very easy to talk to & very open/honest. Made the job sound great.

Interview Questions

Hiring manager was pushy. She did not like the fact that I was interviewing elsewhere. Also, after offer was made via phone I said that I wanted to think about it. Manager stated "what's the problem? What is there to think about?! Most people just say yes over the phone!" Once I got my offer letter, I noticed that it was LESS than the price she told me over the phone! Attempted to work this out with them, but was informed that I "should have taken offer to begin with" and that the offer quoted over the phone included the shift diff, when she CLEARLY told me something different. "Base pay will be $xx with your shift diff on top of that."