Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.5

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coon Rapids, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Coon Rapids, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview first, 1:1 was set up afterwards. You need either a CNA or phlebotomy certification to be considered. I had both so after a couple questions she hired me that day. She was very nice and accommodating my schedule with their next orientation was unexpected and has me excited to work for this company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult or stressful situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Messy. Once you got hired you talked to everyone via email. Hard to reach a human. No one knew what the other person said so they had to send an email to someone else then get back to you with a response. Everyone was out of state. Made it very confusing

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The company still allows interviews to be scheduled outside of their recruiting department. I was referred by an employee, I emailed the manager. She called me the same day and I had my interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• Where would you like your career to go after this position?   Answer Question

RN Chronic Unit Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in April 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter. Phone interveiw. 2 separate in person interviews. Very nice. No real questions that boggled me. Be excited and interested. Background check took longer than I thought. Drug testing site hrs were not conducive to a person who is working and had kids.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for $35 an hr but was offered $31. I didn't negotiate salary. Ebony was the recruiter who contacted me and she was amazing!!!!

Acute Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Pensacola, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone call from Regional recruiter, followed up by letter of invitation for an interview. This was a fairly quick process, however the hiring manager showed no enthusiasm about this position and was merely matter-of-fact, speaking about her own managerial climb within the organization. The DO was not present for the interview and remained out of touch through the interview process and during my employment. Telephone interview with the DO was brief, and he also seemed disinterested, self assured, and not really interested in my background or talents as an experienced RN with a strong nursing background and education. I accepted the job following this conversation with him, but was disappointed to later learn that this large company had such poor leadership in this region. It was nothing like the video that you are encouraged to view prior to taking the position. It was more like a race for management to climb over employees and creating false impressions of very valuable team members.

Interview Questions

• What caused you to choose Fresenius as your employer?
      Are you willing to travel to other facilites in the region as needed?
      Have you ever done any type of dialysis in the past?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

There was an attempt to negotiate, with no budging from the manager.

Acute Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Pensacola, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Find RN's to use the hell out of them and then give them absolutely no recognition or reward for hard work. Interviewed in person and hired the next day because I have a lot of experience. I did not have a problem getting hired and working. However quickly learned that this company does not value their employees.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done dialysis.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Interview was easy, tell me a time when something happen sort of question. it was 2 managers in the room, it wasnt overwelming. It was the average interview. It took about 30 mins. They started with telling me the job description and how everything. Its a lot if your new to dialysis, but your doing the same thing everyday.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about teamwork?   2 Answers

FP&A Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

They brought me in for one interview on site and there was two rounds with three different people. Very conversational and asked mostly behavioral questions. The interview was not very difficult and the interviewers were friendly. Know about the culture of the company.

Care Navigation Unit Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone call where the gal talked about herself and the company more than she asked me questions. She told me there would be a drug screen and a background check.

Interview Questions

• Do you have much experience with Microsoft products?   1 Answer

BMET I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in December 2015.

Interview

Did the phone interview, later on that night got a call back to do another interview in person. Showed up 20 minutes early. Interview was about 1.5 hr long with one person, got lucky considering I read that a lot of other people had at least 2 people interviewing them. Interviewer was ex military and liked the fact that I was retired military, too. We both talked as if we knew each other, talked about my pass experience and how it would apply to the position. He liked that I expressed my dedication to working with Fresenius. He walked me around the facility and explained the day to day operations and what would be expected of me...........P.S. I did not dress in the Polo shirt, dress pants and shoes, I wore a business suit and tie, interviewer told me that I looked really sharp!!!

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about team work?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a problem with asking for help?   Answer Question
    • Are you looking to grow with us or are you looking for a stepping stone towards another career path?   Answer Question
    • Fresenius is trending now, we are doing away with paperwork and moving to computers, do you have any experience?   1 Answer
    • you may be required to do work on plumbing, Mechanical, and electrical along with being a biomedical tech, how do you feel about that?   Answer Question
    • what are your long term goal?   Answer Question
    • what do you know about Fresenius?   Answer Question
    • do you have young children? I ask because you have to be completely flexible and you on call 24 a day everyday, and we may need you to pick up and go if you get a call at 1am?   Answer Question
    • how are you with recording and maintaining document?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any disabilities that may prevent you from lifting or moving equipment?   1 Answer
    • do you have any issue with on going training?   Answer Question
    • Do you have reliable transportation, because you will be covering other facilities and if need by another BMET, you may have to go and assist him/her?   1 Answer