Fresenius Medical Care - North America Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in December 2015.

Interview

Received a voicemail referring to a fictitious exchange on Linked-In. (Red Flag 1). Returned the call & set up an HR interview the next morning with the HR person having a positive tone setting up an interview the following morning. Discussed briefly how I had talked to the now gone VP, the year earlier (Red flag 2). 10 minutes after HR was to have called the next morning, I called (Red flag 3). The HR person didn't recall the appointment & said she would call back in 5 minutes (Red flag 4). 35 minutes later (Red flag 5), I received a call back with the woman having a negative attitude (Red flag 6). In the following abbreviated 8 minute interview, her tone & disposition was adversarial (Red flag 7). Clearly, she had already decided that she was going through the motions & was seeking evidence to discredit me (Red flag 8). When I tried to engage in discussions about the position, the responses were passive aggressive (Red flag 9).
Would one want to work for a company that doesn't appreciate the public relations & social networking impact of unprofessional behaviour? Amongst my many professional peers, I've shared this unbelievable experience. No doubt, the medical device world is tiny in the Bay Area & any bad reputation will be known. Employees are being picky about joining companies that will ruin their career. They'll avoid this one like the plague.

Interview Questions

• Questions only about the startup companies in my history.   Answer Question