Fresenius Medical Care - North America Patient Account Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Metairie, LA) in March 2015.

Interview

Poor interview. Interview process was very unprofessional. I have interviewed at several fortune 100 companies and the interview at Fresenius lacked professionalism. Don't want to elaborate too much. The atmosphere fit their professional skill set and I shouldn't have accepted an interview. Cool office though.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Metairie, LA) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview was with two of the collection managers. They just asked basic questions like do you have excel skills and any insurance experience. Hiring is through a temp agency. Usually your staffing agent will help you review questions. I didn't feel too pressured.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with government or commercial insurance?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Fayetteville, NC) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was good. You spoke with two managers and they asked a series of questions pertaining to your experience on other jobs and what you can bring to the company. There was only one interview. After that you would get a phone call for an offer if they decided they wanted to higher you.

Interview Questions

• How did you prioritize in previous jobs when there is alot of work do get done.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salem, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Salem, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was called about 3 weeks after I completed the application online and then I went for the interview and spoke with the supervisor for about 15 minutes who told me the jist of the jobs and what it consisted of and went over the benefits. I then met with the Manager of the office and talked for an hour and a half going over how I would handle various situations that may occur in the office. I was told that I would hear back from them in 2 weeks but I didn't hear anything for 2 months.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled issues with co-workers in the past? Give me an example of a time of when a situation like that had occurred and how did you respond.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate.