Fresenius Medical Care - North America Patient Care Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Savannah, GA).

Interview

Manager was knowledge. Knew how he wanted his clinic run and seemed to be strong willed & confident of his employees. Asked me lots of questions about my expectations of the job. I was interviewed by the manager but his boss sat in on the interview. The manager gave me his vision on how he wanted the flow of the clinic and I really liked that. He gave me the feeling of security and assertiveness.

Interview Questions

• What pay am I looking for & hours?
    Was I willing to work overtime?
    Was I looking to further my career?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

I applied online. Recruiter contacted me days later for online assesment and phone screen. Had interview at faculty next day. 2 days later, I was contacted by faculty to say the sent a office and I should receive it within a week.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Tampa, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Two people In the interview room. Just be yourself and relax. Very nice people. Ask them questions of your own as well. They will give you a tour of the work environment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Columbia, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

Multiple interviews... the first interview with the area directors went great however when meeting with the smaller area managers of the facilities (in rural areas) there was lag in time and a lack of communication between the manager, director and new hire... it felt as if the ball was dropped several times

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Interview was easy, tell me a time when something happen sort of question. it was 2 managers in the room, it wasnt overwelming. It was the average interview. It took about 30 mins. They started with telling me the job description and how everything. Its a lot if your new to dialysis, but your doing the same thing everyday.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about teamwork?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Columbus, MS) in July 2015.

Interview

I recently applied to this dialysis center. itt took them a little under two weeks to call you back I did the interview but they said it was a hiring freeze they said that the position is still open ,but I am looking for a job in dialysis but I probably will have to take another job until the hiring freezes up.

Interview Questions

• what will your old employer say about your work ethics?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Augusta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about two weeks later to have a face to face interview which took place about 3 days later. I met with a RN who was also the hiring manager at the facility. She was very nice and she told me that the job sometimes requires long hours and prn call ins due to other employees calling out. She also explained to me that her biggest pet peeves included having employees call out of work excessively and participate in workplace drama. After the interview she told me that she had a lot more candidates to interview within the next week but she would definitely put me on her "recall list." So now I am just waiting for that phone call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Do you have a location preference? (She asked this because they had openings in five different locations in the area and she conducted interviews for all of them.)   1 Answer
    • Why should I hire you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online then a recruiter call me about a week later next she sent a test which includes math so be ready! I had a 1.1 interview a week later with the manager for the first one nothing yet...I just had a interview at another location last week still waiting on feedback, but I was comfortable because, I knew what question was coming...the questions was the basic etc. tell me about yourself why are you leaving your current job etc.

Interview Questions

• why are you leaving you current job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Kansas City, KS) in October 2014.

Interview

Apply online. Get contacted by HR. You will complete a personality survey and general ability test with some algebra involved. You will get phone calls from clinic managers who are interested. If an offer is extended you must complete a drug test. They do run credit checks and background checks.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with others?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

My application was submitted first. After about a week, I received a call back for an interview. The interview was scheduled that week and only lasted about 30 minutes. Fortunately, I was told that I was likeable and a preferred hire. But after about two weeks I still had not heard of an additional open position yet.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was not really a question from the employer. The assessment test was a bit intimidating. I had been good with my vocabulary but, I advise anyone to really brush up before attempting the assessment test.   Answer Question