Fresenius Medical Care - North America Renal Dietitian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Renal Dietitian Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Elkhart, IN) in January 2014.

Interview

Impressed with quality and commitment of staff, orderly hiring process, opportunity for skill development, and administration/staff commitment to quality services for every patient outcomes, and expectation of best patient interaction/education at every contact. Impressed with FMC standards of care core values.

Interview Questions

• What salary do you expect ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I should have asked for higher salary, but I was so impressed with core values, quality of staff and commitment to high quality service and patient outcomes.

Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2012.

Interview

regular style screening of credentials and resume and references. The training arrangements are excellent. They take care of hotel, etc.

Interview Questions

• The experience factor in Renal Dietetics is difficult for most Dietitians. You have to be clear on each involvement to build up credibilty.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are reluctant to go higher. geographic area empty at the end of the day

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

interviewer very nervous.