Fresenius Medical Care - North America Staff RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Staff RN Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Pontiac, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Pontiac, IL).

Interview

I applied on three different occasions. I applied once as a LPN, once as a new RN graduate and then again as an experienced RN. I was hired after I had Med-Surg and ICU experience. Although they may not "require" this, it does seem to help if you have it. I was interviewed by the clinical manager.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know why I was interested in hemodialysis.

They will ask you how you handle dealing with a difficult patient.
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Lebanon, TN) in December 2014.

Interview

2 licensed staff, friendly, non judgmental. It was relaxed and opened questions, based on how you would work with others and handle hard conflict and use other staff as resources.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Greenville, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

Brief, inquiry about experiences, why I wanted the job, drug testing requirement. Discussed current training requirements, salary negotiation, rounded to talk with charge RN, I did not meet any staff at the bedside. It would have been nice to talk to staff about this place.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Tulsa, OK) in November 2013.

Interview

Had to submit online application and sign-up for background check. Had limited time frame to complete process. Had to schedule and complete urine drug test within one week of application submission. Talked with director of operations for this region. Very friendly. Interview process was easy since department had been acquired through joint venture. Basically finding out about our vision of future with new company.

Interview Questions

• Why didn't I want to be in management instead of staff nurse with all my experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate keeping current hourly rate since I had 20 years experience in this area of nursing. I was able to negotiate keeping years of service, PTO accrual rate, and transfer banked sick time and PTO time to new company.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Mesa, AZ) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied online to fmcna.com. I interviewed with the charge nurse one day and the clinical manager another day. I was hired, but had to wait 6 weeks to start New Employee Orientation. NEO was 10 weeks long followed by a written and clinical exam.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about dialysis?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Enfield, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Enfield, CT) in March 2008.

Interview

The hiring process was relatively short and standard as far as protocol went. Phone interview, then 1:1. Once I was hired they admin the drug test. They now also administer a personality test to all new hires.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in August 2009.

Interview

very nice and porfessional people. It seems very organized and a great company to work for

Interview Questions

• were you ever in a position where you witnessed a co-worker behaving in an unethical manner? How did you handle it?   1 Answer