Fresh and Easy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fresh and Easy Interview Questions

2.2

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was recommended by a former coworker. I sent my resume and then had a telephone interview and then was brought in for a group interview. I was recommend by a former co-worker that now worked there.

Production Manager Produce Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2015.

Interview

Appeared to be a scripted questioner. I felt like some f the questions were repetitive. However, there were a few questions that did conjure some deep thought, and had to pause for a split second before I could offer an answer.

Interview Questions

• Did I feel that I would fit the culture?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy.

Interview

Got called in for an interview- was very short. Applied online and manager called. Went to the store to interview- other interviews were taking place that day. It was more of an interview to make sure you were personable and had some communication and social skills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy (Gilbert, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

This was my very first interview so I bombed the questions. However, I went in multiple times to score an interview because their system was down. The assistant manager was super nice, explained the job to me, interviewed me, then took me around the entire store. Also, he goes down a list of questions and circles 1 2 or 3 (3 I assume was the best) based on your answers. He also jots down stuff as you answer the questions, which he picks off of from his sheet.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was the best team you were a part of? Why?
      Q: How do you remain positive in stressful situations?
      Q: What could you bring to the team, nobody else could?
      Q: Did you ever have to do somebody elses work because they couldn't make it?
      Q: If a customer looked irritated searching for an item, what would you do?
      Q: What qualities do you look for in a leader?
      Q: What's good customer service?
      Q: How would you exhibit good customer service?
      Answer Question

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy.

Interview

real easy going, manager was friendly. just asked about experience etc. I knew I was hired right away because he then and there asked me to have a drug test done within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe when you had a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation. (maybe not word for word but something along those lines)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was about 40 minutes long which I thought was a bit long, but I didn't feel rushed. I felt like the manager wasn't trying to hide what he was looking for, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to "Wow!" a customer?   1 Answer

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a week by the store manager at the store where I had applied. The interview was with the same store manager and two other managers/supervisors from another store. Despite the fact there were three interviewers, something I hadn't expected, which felt very daunting at first; the interview was very pleasant. All three interviewers were very personable and friendly. The quesions seemed to flow into conversation rather than just them asking me questions, me answering and then moving onto another. The interview lasted approximately 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, What would you say are your key strengths, Describe a difficult situation you have experienced at work and how you dealt with it/ What would you say is good customer service/ What is your favourite Fresh and Easy product and are there any that you dislike/ Is there anything you don't like about the store that you would change   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Danville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy (Danville, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I've never worked retail before and only had one interview being a caregiver so I didn't know what to expect. The whole process was really easy. I walked in and spoke to the manager, handing her my resume. She asked me a few questions and gave me an interview on the spot. The interview lasted about 15 minutes. The questions are very basic, what do you do in such situations, why do you want to work here, etc. All i had to do was pass the drug test and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

A personality quiz is done online in the application phase. The Interview is with District Manager. A series of canned questions focused on customer service, priorities, and Management skills. The questions were designed to look for key word answers (empathy for person but achieve an acceptable result). A short answer might not touch all the bases.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy (Hayward, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

We walked around the store and did some paperwork, i had to provide my proof of residency and take a drug test within 24 hours of the interview. I didn't feel nervous, the manager introduced me to the workers on duty and they were very friendly to me.

Interview Questions

• My work experience, what I do besides work, where I live.   1 Answer