Fresh and Easy Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Fresh and Easy Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.5

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was recommended by a former coworker. I sent my resume and then had a telephone interview and then was brought in for a group interview. I was recommend by a former co-worker that now worked there.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was about 40 minutes long which I thought was a bit long, but I didn't feel rushed. I felt like the manager wasn't trying to hide what he was looking for, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to "Wow!" a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Quickly met up with store manager and had a discussion and was told what they were looking for and what to expect. They said they were looking for just a part time position and how my availability was for their scheduling.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy (El Segundo, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Very easy interview process that you don't have to jump through hoops for. Questions are all pertaining to job with heavy emphasis on customers. Overall not an interview to sweat bullets over.

Interview Questions

• What was one opportunity you took to go above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Training and Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

interview, contacted next day and started the next week. Most hiring is done thru staffing agencies. For the most part the interviewers are very nice and try to put you at ease when interviewing.

Negotiation

none

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy (El Segundo, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Started with phone interview and several calls with recruiter. Moved on to a 1 on 1 interview with 1 top leader in the company. 2nd 1 on 1 was with another top leader from another facet of the business. Final interview was with VP of HR. Overall an above average experience with plenty of challenging questions. I was given many opportunities to ask questions as well which I happily obliged. Process took about 1 month and then 3 more weeks before I left my previous employer which was important to walk away on good terms. F & E did not pressure me to give short notice and totally understood how important it was for me to give as much notice as needed with my previous employer.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of the process steps you would use to change some of our bad behaviors.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty fair once an offer came through. I placed a counter offer and it was accepted a few days later.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Easy just normal interview questions like why do you want to work here? Why do you like the company? What's your availability? When can you start? Then I took a drug test and did a background check and I was offered a position on the spot

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy (Oxnard, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Typical interview process, talk about your past experiences and why you should work here. They ask about tough situations and explaining them and how you over come them. Ask if you like growth and so on and so on. Basic questions, was hired on the spot, you tell them what they want to hear and your hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, TL's start at $13.00 per hour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy (San Dimas, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied, and was called in for an interview a week later.

Anonymous Employee in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresh and Easy (San Dimas, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied and got a call about a week later