Cover image for Freshworks

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Freshworks Customer Support Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 554 interviews

Applied online33%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Freshworks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freshworks in May 2022

Interview

It was good and was easy, but I got a better offer so had to reject it eventually. Prepare about the company and be strong with your resume Be confident while answering. The panel members are super chill. The only thing will be noted is how good your communication is and that's it.

Interview Questions
  • Intro About role Scenario based questions random questions to test your communication
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Freshworks (Chennai) in Aug 2021

Interview

first written round then f2f round manager round was with the manager who will give the scenario based questions and few demo questions regarding it and hence it goes like that

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

452.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Freshworks~1680273
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Freshworks (New Delhi)

Interview

Well, the first round was an aptitude test which was of mcqs testing the proficiency in the language. It also had four situation based essay questions. The second round was an interview, basically a conversational type to know you better. The third was a presentation round. My interviewer was Mr. Maljeev Rafi, who is the director of customer support at freshworks. Well, he seemed disinterested, he had something running on his mind. With all due respect to him, he was disturbed of something I guess. He was not listening to me at all. Well, I felt like the interview went very well, but I was not selected. I gave a presentation on their product called freshservice and a module called service catalog in the best way I could. But, it's fine, there might have been something wrong with my approach too.

Interview Questions
  • Why Freshworks? Why Customer Support? Qualities of a Customer Support Agent. Difference between IP address and Mac Address. What is an IP Config?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freshworks (Chennai) in Feb 2021

Interview

It was pretty good and mostly they'd be seeing the communication skills. Confident should be must and interact as much you can.It took 15-20 minutes and try to score as an admiring person to that company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Freshworks

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

Had an online round with 4 essay type questions and Grammer questions. After that, there was a GD round. I didn't get selected in the GD round. The GD Round topic was Can Women be Managers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Freshworks

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

Initially, they shortlisted the students using an online test. Then there is a Group Discussion and 3 rounds of HR. The GD is about a current trending topic and the HR round is somewhat testing your communication skill, how you are strong at language and convincing people.

Interview Questions
  • GD: What is your opinion about the world's biggest statue built by our PM? Then they filtered a huge amount of students using GD.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freshworks (Chennai) in Jan 2019

Interview

The difficulty level was above average. They conduct online test then managerial round and then HR round they will ask questions from your resume and the questions about company. You should study about the company well !

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Freshworks (Coimbatore) in Aug 2018

Interview

Online Test for 2 hours, Group Discussion around 15 minutes, Technical Face to Face was around 10 to 15 minutes and HR Face to Face was around 15 minutes. Only the fluency is required.

Interview Questions
  • Online Test i) 25 MCQs in English verbal ii) 2 email writing Group Discussion i)Only general topics note that points don't matter only proficiency matters. Technical F2F i) Resume based questions ii) Being a Computer or IT student will be a plus and also mandatory. HR F2F i) Stress interview ii) General Questions iii) Maximum will get converted if you are in this round.
8 people found this interview helpful

Freshworks

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freshworks in Aug 2018

Interview

The interview had few rounds such as Screening test, Group discussion,Personal interview with HR . The HR interview had 5 to 6 questions after which the decision is revealed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freshworks (Chennai) in Aug 2016

Interview

It was relatively simple. They asked a few questions that focussed on how i would handle a dissatisfied client in a laptop store. I was asked to explain a concept to the interviewer in simple terms, something that he did not know.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a dissatisfied client in a laptop store in which you serve as the manager?
10 people found this interview helpful