Cover image for Freshworks

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Freshworks Senior Software Engineer In Test Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 556 interviews

Other33%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Freshworks (Hyderābād) in Jul 2022

Interview

There were 3 techincal and 1 managerial round. Cleared them , recruiter asked for documents to start processing offer letter. Recruiter called and said that they will mention lesser salary on offer letter and 1 day before joining will give revised offer letter with actual salary. And he will give this me in written that offer letter would be revised (All this happened after multiple followups) Next day I got offer letter with lesser salary but they did not give me any written confirmation that they are going to revise letter before joining. I mailed recruiter again and since then there is no reply He GHOSTED me

Interview Questions
  • Java programming, Selenium basics API
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Freshworks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

Well planned and the HR gave feedback on time. The interview process took around a week and regular updates were given. The interviewers were helpful and appreciated the efforts made.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

467.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Freshworks~1680273
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freshworks (Chennai) in Dec 2018

Interview

There were 4 rounds, 1)First round Java with Test Automation (mostly they will validate how strong in Java concepts and Test automation framework design) 2)Second round, test case enumeration (given a scenario we need to come up with possible test scenarios) 3)Third round, Data Structures and algorithms (question on time complexity calculation, different data structures worked so far and their practical usage)

Interview Questions
  • Check whether string of brackets are balanced, "([])" is balanced "({]" is not balanced
  • Java string, replace ab with bba recursively E.g: "aaba" then replace "abbaa" again ab is present so replace it like "bbabaa"
4 people found this interview helpful