Freudenberg Household Products (FHP) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Freudenberg Household Products (FHP) Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Freudenberg Household Products (FHP)

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Freudenberg Household Products (FHP) (Aurora, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Dragged out process...2 weeks for an answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

First, I met HR manager for general questions. After that, I met my future boss for more specific questions about my field of expertise. After that, I had to meet the boss of my boss for additional questions. All these people were met separately.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was probably the one about a difficult situation I had in previous job. it is not always easy to talk about these delicate subjects.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Freudenberg Household Products (FHP) in March 2011.

Interview

Lots of one on one interviews and a long dragged out process. They seem to take a long time to make decisions in the company and no one has autonomy to make major decisions except for the President. HR manager is very shady and unethical in the way he works with people.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of how your current employer approached their innovation process?   Answer Question

Unethical practices of HR manager made me wary of the overall company culture.