Freudenberg IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Freudenberg IT Interview Questions

Interviews at Freudenberg IT

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freudenberg IT (Durham, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

phone interview first, then on-site.

General HR questions and technical questions.

HR questions takes about 5 to 10 minutes, then technical questions.

Phone interview about 30 minutes, onsite interview takes an hour.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Freudenberg IT (Durham, NC).

Interview

There was an initial phone screen followed by multiple one-on-one interviews with different managers at their office in RTP. There were no really difficult questions and the technical depth of the questions was low. There was not a lot of questions like "explain this protocol" or "how does one do this one a device?"

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Freudenberg IT (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I had an initial phone screen and went well. I was brought back for 3 hours of panel interviewing. It was not organized as I was answering the same questions by each group. The questions were standard. It was very clear that one person did not like me. The other people were great and I would have loved to work there. The agreement on the hiring process was by consensus and the hiring manager did not have the ultimate decision. As a manager myself, I value input but the decision is mine because the candidate will report to me. If you have 1 negative person it’s ruined.

I never heard back from HR and sent a follow up email. It’s very disappointing and very poor representation when you don’t get the courtesy at the very least an email letting you know you did not get the job. Perhaps it worked out for the best.

On a positive note, the hiring manager was delightful. I absolutely would have accepted if offered because I believe he would have been terrific.

Interview Questions

• All questions were very standard situational questions. It was disappointing that they weren’t prepared by reading my resume first.   Answer Question

SCCM Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freudenberg IT (The Woodlands, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Bait and Switch, I was upfront from the beginning interview through the final interview, that I had weak software packaging experience but was very willing to learn. The position was promoted as an SCCM Engineer, deploying software and patches using SCCM 2012, with a need for scripting knowledge and some minor packaging. Which sounded like the perfect fit for my knowledge set.
    I was upfront in both phone interviews and and was informed at the in person interview that they were willing to train me in my shortcomings as an application packager. I fit well with every other requirement for the position.
    I found out a week later after calling there HR department that I did not get the job because I didn't have the necessary packaging skills.
    Massive waste of time for everyone involved.

Technical Support (German Speaking) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freudenberg IT (Morrisville, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Had a recruiter submit my resume. I was called to interview with only 4 hours notice. The questions were quite technical, which wasn't much of an issue considering I have extensive experience in support & speak German with a high level of proficiency.

It appears that FIT is quite demanding of their employees, but the compensation is quite low. I've had less demanding interview questions for much higher levels of compenstion

AMS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freudenberg IT (Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)) in March 2011.

Interview

1. Telephone interview
    Technical guy would give a telephone call to ask questions about techinical side, what projects has been done and what to support in daily job
    2. Manager interview
    After the techinical interview, there's a face-to-face interview with the line manager in the offfice.

And after this interview, HR would ask your expect salary and offer you afterwards.
    If you accept it, then just sign and go.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in current company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Evaluate the working pressure and the offered salary, then make a decision seriously.

Abteilungsleiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weinheim, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freudenberg IT (Weinheim, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in May 2011.

Interview

Starke Unternehmenswerte sind die Basis für unser unternehmerisches Handeln. Wir leben Verantwortung bei allem, was wir tun – im Umgang mit Mitarbeitern, Kunden, Geschäftspartnern, Nachbarn und der Umwelt. Diese Werte sind seit mehr als 165 Jahren für Freudenberg selbstverständlich und prägen unser tägliches Miteinander. Die Geschäftsgrundsätze und Leitsätze verbinden Mitarbeiter in 60 Ländern zu einer Freudenberg-Familie und machen uns so zu einem verlässlichen Partner weltweit.

Die Freudenberg Gruppe ist bis heute in Familienbesitz. Diese finanzielle Unabhängigkeit erlaubt es uns, langfristig zu agieren. Wir handeln proaktiv, kaufmännisch umsichtig und immer auf der Basis unserer starken Werte.